Closet space

hightillidie

Hey guys... I have a space in my closet that is 2 by 2 by 8. can i grow in there?

if so would it fit only one plant?
could i divide it into two 2 by 2 by 4 spaces and grow two 3 foot plants?
how much light do i need for this space?

Start a couple of plants, get them all fairly big, then bud them. Check for signs of sex everyday. Then remove the males and lets the females bud until your closet it full. Oh yeah... Blac can I bud w/ flouros? Just wondering cuz if I can save my broke ass some money that would be great.

get yourself some plywood and some 2x2s.
build a box 2'x2'x3'. put a door on one end, add a fan and a fluor light with a timer. this is your vegi box. make sure it is light tight
build another box 2'x2'x4', again with a door, fan, exhaust fan and a 150 watt hps.
this is your bud box.
get some small 3" pots fill with mix of dirt, vermiculite, and purlite. add seeds water and cover with plastic, keep moist and in a few days you will have sprouts. set your timer for 18 hours on, 6 off. use a little fert and keep um going for about 2 to 3 weeks. move them to your bud box, set that timer to 12 hours on, 12 off. and switch to a flowering fert.
in your vegi box start another crop, same way, make any adjustments you find that works. keep an eye on your bud box, in about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks they will start showing sex, get rid of males and move in any plants from your vegi box that are ready. now you will have a continual crop, you can start cloning with your females and put the cuttings in your vegi box.
this will not keep you in total supply, unless you don't smoke alot, but it will be the best bud you have ever had. it is alot of work and you need to keep good records of what plants you moved and the dates ect. it is worth it. when i was doing this i had alittle more room, my boxes were 2'x4'x3' and 2'x4'x5'. i was getting about 2 oz every 6 weeks, so i still had to buy smoke, but harvest was the best time. don't tell anyone about what you are doing except for one person you totally trust as you will need somebody to water when you are gone. i have a trip planned to Vancouver in July, i hope you have great success and can share a smoke with me from your own crop.
Good luck

I'm not exactly sure what you're all asking here. It's best to vent the light, but if all you can do is vent to box, at least you'll be getting the heat out. I dought you'll have a fire hazard if you don't vent the hood. Just take normal precautions. Use the fluoros for veg, and the HPS for flowering if you can afford both systems. Of course if you go w/an all fluoro system, you don't have to worry about heat, but you still need to vent your box. Hope that helps.
Vin

Just to be sure you understand, you still need to vent your box. you need to exchange the volume of air in the box 3-5 times every hour. If you're going to use the carbon filter you described you can do air intake passivley so that you'll only need one fan. If you're using clones, scrog is great for all fluoro grows, especially the 4 foot shop lights. good luck. post some pics of your grow some time.
Vin

Back
Top Bottom