Need advice on unusual space

GRoot

I have a closet that is 6ft long 2ft wide and 8 ft tall. I have several concerns.
1. Cool tubes or hoods?
2. 6" or 8"
3. What size inline fan(cfm's)
4. Wattage
I have a small cab in there now running 4" and 400 watts. It is doing fine. However, I wish to convert the entire space to grow. This is an unusual space and has double doors. I was thinking 8" inline fan 8" carbon filter and two 6" cool tubes. I will have two ballasts in the room and panda film covering door openings with zipper. I only have the option of air coming under the door to make up my intake. My cab that is in this closet reaches 80F at highest point. But when I put two lights in this space it could get crazy hot potentially. So please hit me with ideas I'm ready. Thanks

Check out my pics... I'm running just an 8 bulb t5 fluorescent. Similar square footage with 4" fan. They don't put out much heat, so less air outtake is fine.
image5759.jpg
image6407.jpg

Big cfl's are cooler. you can remove your doors and hang the panda and cut any holes you need for your fans. my set up is similar. I run a 400w hid and a 200w or 250w or 300w Cfl. I have two 6" Vortex fans and a good size filter and a small window AC not using in the winter.

Back
Top Bottom