Proper ventilation

tat2gee

i just finished lightproofing my closet. my dimension are 2 1/2 by2 1/4 by6 1/2.not the biggest space but dats all i have.im stuck deciding whatweould be the best way to ventilate this space?what size fans should i buy. wat number of cfm's would do justice to a space this big! {lol)im aware that i need two .one ontake and one out,wati dont know is wat size would do the job,without comprimising the grow,by the way i have a 400 watter.hps and mh.and ill be growing a total of six plants or four wich ever one is the best choice...still doing my homework on dat subject.feel free yo add any info you might have on ...............:bongrip:

It really depends on your set-up, where you're going to vent the air to, and how much money you have to spend. Also, is oder going to be a problem? You're space isn't that big, but w/a 400 watt bulb, you're going to have to move a lot of air to keep it cool in there. I'd get a fan that vents at least 40 cfm. Consider getting a vented hood and/or a remote balast. You might squeaz 2 plants in a space that small. Or you could do SOG and grow 40 or so, but it'd be best to have clones for sog.

Back
Top Bottom