Need some advice

NOOBTUBE

hi im a first time grower never grew anything before in my life lol.. my grow room is my closet its 2x 3' and 4 foot tall i have a 250 hps light and am looking to grow 3 maybe 4 lowryder 2. i am looking for some advice on how to keep my temps down without using an intake or exhaust system. I would lyk to install an intake/exhaust system but unfortunately my finacial situation means dat im living in my parents house and dont want to be cutting holes out of my closet n they dont know i smoke and i want to keep it dat way lol. id appreciate some help from any experienced grower or any1 dat can help. ]:rollit:

hi screwnuts tnx 4 gettn bk so quick.. i would do dat but i live in ireland and ders far to much rain and cold all year round to move outside i have a couple of regular household fans could i nt set dem up to do sumthing? also if i did manage to keep temps dwn would i need so much fresh air?

ye i coulld open the window but that involves having the door of the grow room open 24/7 which is nt the way to go about my parents not findin out. wat if i had d window open for a few hours a day and just regular fans then at night?? they hopefully wont i plan on gettin an ona bucket dat should work 4 the smell shouldn't it?

wild idea might work? if i got some ducting and had it running to the window for constant fresh air to the wardrobe and had 2 or 3 household fans on the inside 4 circulation? wat do you tink?:ganjamon:

I would get a a ventilation fan and a hose run the hose out the window to vent the room ,then put the fan in the window to put fresh air in .........:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

do u mean have d fan in d press wit the hose leading to the window?? cz if i have the hose and fan at the window my grow room wont get any fresh air!!

ok so iv decided to go wit two 6'' computer fans wit the silenx fan cotroller iv heard some good things about the silenx on this site iv decided on these because its the only 1 dat has a plug adapter supplied wit it and the holes id have to make wud be small! What do you's think will dat be enough ventilation for my grow room dats 2f x 2f x 5f?? I m a total noob so any advice/suggestions are always welcome

Hm, I haven't started yet but my plan is to stand a portable air conditioner at the base of the closet with the door open forcing air in at the bottom, and an oscillating fan atop my closet shelf to push the rising hot air out. Like I said I haven't tried yet, but in theory this should be effective.

Back
Top Bottom