Coco a and b mighty bloom pk13/14 molassas

Wes5812151114

420 Member
Ive been feeding my cookies and cream and also stardawg coco a and b, mightybloom, pk13/14 and molassious once aweek and normal water twice aweek there in soil and ive got buds they have been in flower 10weeks and only around 50% ready. Im using 2cheep led light that are doing the job its just taking longer than it should. So i was just woundering should i cut out normal water feeds and insted just keep feeding them the feeds and give it the 3times aweek insted off once aweek

Ive been feeding my cookies and cream and also stardawg coco a and b, mightybloom, pk13/14 and molassious once aweek and normal water twice aweek there in soil and ive got buds they have been in flower 10weeks and only around 50% ready. Im using 2cheep led light that are doing the job its just taking longer than it should. So i was just woundering should i cut out normal water feeds and insted just keep feeding them the feeds and give it the 3times aweek insted off once aweek

20210103_105143.jpg

20210103_105135.jpg

20201225_112039.jpg

Im only experimenting with these plants as this is my first grow
Welcome my friend. Your girls look good. Although your light might not be that strong. As far as feeding goes I don't know what soil your using but by now its probably pretty depleted. Have you checked any grow journals. I'd feed her every watering with weak nutrients. Late flower less strength is better. But check out some journals. They'll help.

Cheers bill and im using coco plus soil and my girls are starting to smell strong really stong infact lol i have a heater in with them that come on for 10mins every 2hrs when lights on and 10mins 4hrs after light goes my heat is always between 20-25°c so ive got that to a tee lol im always looking for hints that can help me out but nothing stands out if u no what i mean

Welcome my friend. Your girls look good. Although your light might not be that strong. As far as feeding goes I don't know what soil your using but by now its probably pretty depleted. Have you checked any grow journals. I'd feed her every watering with weak nutrients. Late flower less strength is better. But check out some journals. They'll help.
You are doing great for your first grow. 10 weeks in though are you sure of that?

You are doing great for your first grow. 10 weeks in though are you sure of that?
Cookies and cream 8-9 week flowering time .

Cookies and cream 8-9 week flowering time .
Temps are good she looks good but pistols are white and she needs to fill out a bit id say at least 2 more weeks my friend.

About 30cm
Thats pretty good. A light meter for led's would be helpful. You can burn them if they get much closer.
Just don't think they are doing you any favors.

Thats pretty good. A light meter for led's would be helpful. You can burn them if they get much closer.
Just don't think they are doing you any favors.
I guess after this has finished i will be upgrading my lights and use the 1s i have for futcher veg's i do ive set off 3 dif fem seeds for my next grow and they will be super silver, purple gelato and a misterious cheese that i got off the web there now onto there 3rd set off leafs so hopefully when i put them in flower i will have a better lighting system

Back
Top Bottom