Coco growing

That was my main concern with over watering was drowning the roots, how do you get fresh oxygen to your roots? I have the same problem with one of my girls arm as she is the one pheno's that has gone indica Dom in my scrog, she has only now just started to stretch out a bit. I think next time I will see what it's like having a higher water intake feed cycle and one fed the same as I am now. Plant is looking good though bro, she will be smelling sweet soon.

It's almost impossible to over water coco. It will only absorb X amount of water the rest runs off. Each feeding replaces oxygen as water contains oxygen. An roots generally die because they r sitting in stagnant water with no oxygen left in it. That's

This is a really annoying question... coco is only used to control the amount you water. It does nothing in growth or feeding the plant. This is something you decide before you go and buy coco, pearlite, before you buy soil.

This is a really annoying question... coco is only used to control the amount you water. It does nothing in growth or feeding the plant. This is something you decide before you go and buy coco, pearlite, before you buy soil.

Coco holds 30% more oxygen which means faster healthier roots which translates to bigger stronger healthier plants. An bigger root systems makes bigger denser buds doesn't it ?

I'm growing two autos in coco at the moment. Both are just over 4 weeks old and I feed twice a day with a 750ppm mixture of nutes (just under half strength) and they are fed until 10-20% run off.

So there is no way your drying out before that 2nd watering right? But that's ok? My tap ppm are like 240 is that bad?

So there is no way your drying out before that 2nd watering right? But that's ok? My tap ppm are like 240 is that bad?

They were still drying out, they are both drinking loads! Also they are only in 10 litre air pots so dry out fast. I've just added a third feeding time so that they don't fully dry out. It's completely fine the roots being sat in the water because it's replaced so often more oxygen is brought down too the root zone preventing the roots drowning.

I believe my tap water is around that too, it doesn't seem to be effecting them at the moment. However I have brought a zero filter which will bring down my tap water to 0 ppm so will be allot better.

They were still drying out, they are both drinking loads! Also they are only in 10 litre air pots so dry out fast. I've just added a third feeding time so that they don't fully dry out. It's completely fine the roots being sat in the water because it's replaced so often more oxygen is brought down too the root zone preventing the roots drowning.

I believe my tap water is around that too, it doesn't seem to be effecting them at the moment. However I have brought a zero filter which will bring down my tap water to 0 ppm so will be allot better.

Thanks for the knowledge! .

Back
Top Bottom