Coco questions

Rukus

Hi everyone!:volcano-smiley:
I'm gonna try coco in my next cycle, so I decided to improve my grobox with auto-watering dropping system, I want to use pump for water distribution, so my first question, how powerful pump is should be for 4 15l air-pots?
How many times in a day should I water my plants?
How many liters in a day I should spend per 1 pot?
Is it better to water plants more often and in lesser quantities or not?
What about drainage? How to get rid of it? I read some fellas r using vc's but that's not an option for me.
Do I need to make flushing regulary? Once in a week or so?
Thanks for your attention, guys.
Rukus

Hey buddy ive never grown with coco so pls check anything I say! but I believe unlike soil they need to be watered more frequently, once a day even during the first few weeks then up to twice daily (after lights on & after lights off). I prefer to water enough to last a few days until soil is dry, with auto's can be once a week. But I do come across breeders who advise to water less more often with certain strains so you could perhaps enquire with them for best results. Regarding flushing it depends...I suppose its good to give plants a bit of a break but if you don't over do it with the nutes its less important. But yes go ahead & flush every now & then to see how it affects the ladies, but remember you must flush at the end. Good luck.

Hey buddy ive never grown with coco so pls check anything I say! but I believe unlike soil they need to be watered more frequently, once a day even during the first few weeks then up to twice daily (after lights on & after lights off). I prefer to water enough to last a few days until soil is dry, with auto's can be once a week. But I do come across breeders who advise to water less more often with certain strains so you could perhaps enquire with them for best results. Regarding flushing it depends...I suppose its good to give plants a bit of a break but if you don't over do it with the nutes its less important. But yes go ahead & flush every now & then to see how it affects the ladies, but remember you must flush at the end. Good luck.

THNX for teh input, bro! I want to water it 6 times in a day, by small portions, overall about 1L per day.

Back
Top Bottom