Colorado Constitutional Amendment 20 (HELP)

Med in CO

Colorado Healthcare is trying to limit to (5) the number of MMJ patients a Caregiver is allowed to grow for. If they are allowed to set this limit, all Dispensaries in Colorado will also be limited to 5 patients.
Please refer to the following website.
Sensible Colorado
Department of Public Health and Environment | Refer to the last page. (They wanted to keep this on the Down Low so no one would be aware of the proposal till it was already passed.)
Colorado Healthcare is in the process of reschedule the March 18th hearing because so many MMJ patients and Caregivers rallies to intervene. Please demonstrate at the proposed rescheduled June 2009 hearing to stop this limitation.
MMJ patients will definitely be harmed by this proposal.
ColoradoMed

The new Meeting date is July 20th, see the link to the State of Colorado below for details.
This will still be a joke, as the hall will hold only 450 people, yet they expect over 2000 people to show up.
I spent some time with our dispensary lawyer today, and even if they do try to change things it will be tied up for years in courts to fight it. The state has already relaxed some of the language on the letter. As well this is a amendment to the constitution of the State therefore the ability to change is extremely limited.
We will be there on the 20th and I hope to see alot of support from the community!
GMG

Department of Public Health and Environment |

Anyone know how this turned out? I had a business trip this week so I had to be out of town, but I would love to know how things went.

We pretty much WON!!!
A couple formalities about definition of a caregiver, and you will need to get new forms notarized. No Worries at all!
Green Mountain Care

Their reasoning for this proposal was flawed from the get go, nevertheless, the BOARD rejected it LOL< My disp, is safe for now, till someone else proposes another rhetorical idea to limit patients. They proposed that all caregivers help with the daily activities of their patients, so when was the last time the pharm co came to your house to help you clean, or the pharmacist helped you shop for groceries, noone has ever helped me!! WHy cant MMJ just be treated like a prescription, jeeeeeesus. I mean prescription aren't scrutinized nor are their hearing for rediculoous proposals to stop oxy abuse.... even though I have to take pain meds still. When I get my meds, the pharmicist isn't even thinking about my well being. wy should pot be any dif.

I live in Colorado and I approve this message.

Back
Top Bottom