Come On With It Stoners!

ChrOniC420btCh

i know you guys have got to have some stoner stories so how bout you tell them! funny or not...its always interesting and the only reading time i do is when im reading about weed. plus there are no stories in this forum! well here goes one of mine- well me and my friends were bored...and stoned...and about to get kicked out of my friends house...so we decided to drive around. there was a new neighborhood where they were building houses so we drove through. (it was about 11 at night) they had porta-potties all over for the workers. we tipped about 8 of em and got bored with that. some of the houses you can get in through the garages so we grabbed our sack and our bong and papers and sat in one of the houses and got baked out of our asses! we passed out for about 3 hours...woke up smoked some more...went to waffle house(the best place to eat when stoned) ate...then went and stayed at another friends house. pointless, not my best stoner story, but we had nothin else to do...peace :grinjoint:

Well, one night I got stoned!

Two friends and I went to the Canadian border becuase the drive there is very beautiful. WE only live about 100 miles away from the boarder. Where we went, it wasnt a boarder crossing. It was just a service road. I had just harvested my shit about two weeks before and we wanted to to celebrate. My friends stupidly decided to bring 22's with them. So I had a half ounce all packedged in eighths ready to be sold, plus about an eighth of personal on me. The half ounce was in my car which was parked in a little parking area. We got out and walked up the river a little ways INTO canada and packed a bowl. My friends were having a good old time shooting their guns whilst I was hitting my pipe. Then one of my friends noticed someone walking up behind us..."Oh, SHIT!" he says. Then two boarder patrolmen walk up and do the old business. THey ask us all these questions about whos weed it is and whos pipe and guns. I confess it was my weed and my pipe, my friends said the guns were theirs. Then they ask how we got there and I say I drove. WE all casually and happilly walk to my car which had my other weed in it. They search it(we were all under age and were scared off our asses, so I didnt know if I could deny a search or not) and they find the half ounce. They come up to me and get all up in my face and are like, "DO you know what this is?!" "this is a felony of distribution, and since your in Canada, its smuggling." Thats when I was about to shit my pants. Then they took all our names and one of them talked to my friends and the other took my a little ways away and interrigated me. He asked where I got the weed and I told him that I grew it in another town in a shed in the woods. He asked me a total of like 20 questions in like 5 minutes and I totally just bullshitted my way through it. THen he told me to draw his ass a god damn map. Now all this shit I am telling him is all false, I have no idea what I am talking about. So i draw this half ass map of where the "shed" is. Then he goes and talks to his butt buddy and my friends and I are just like, "fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Then they come over and are like your all going to get four felonies for all this, unless you help us out, we will help you out. So everything goes like butter, and were sitting on the ground while they talk amongst themeselves. I think they were talking about just taking all the weed and my friends pipe and my pipe and letting us go. SO they come over to us and GET THIS, THEY TELL US TO KICK EACH OTHER IN THE NUTS AND THEY WILL LET US GO! We look at each other and are like, "are they bullshitting us, or what?" So we sit there for awhile and then one of them is like, "YOU THINK WERE FUCKING WITH YOU!?!?!" So we start devising a plan of who is going to kick who and then we look at them and say, "are you serious?" And they say, "fuck yeah, were serious." My friends and I just sit there in disbelief when all of the sudden they tell us to get in my car and get the fuck out of there. We immediatly get in my car and leave not knowing if they are still fucking with us. WE drive the 100 miles back into civilization while they follow us the whole way until we lose them and get behind them...I DO BELIEVE TO THIS DAY THAT THEY KEPT MY CHRONIC WEED AND SMOKED IT. During the confrontation one of them asked my friend if he had anything on him like papers or lighters and he did have a lighter. My friend asked if he could keep it but the boarder patrolman said no. My friend said, "what if we need it to start a fire or something if we get lost or whatever." He said something like that. The boarder guy said, "Give me the fucking lighter" So that leads me to believe they wanted to get high.

This situation fucking sucked. I lost over 300 dollars and had an extreme close call with four felonies. Not to mention I had already been busted once for weed and paraphanelia and once for alcohol.

Chronic...how can you be bored when you're stoned?

i have a story to tell, not great but it was one of the scariest moments in my life. me and four of my friends was going home from another friend. we had smoked quite a lot and everyone is really high. we get into the car and drive out of the parking lot when we see a police car coming our way and driving up behind us. my friend, who's driving drive back into the lot (come on, he's stoned) and the police follows. at this time we're so unbelievably scared we can barely breed. the time is about 2 in the morning and it's thursday or something (a weekday i'm sure). the police follow us for about five minutes before they start the siren. "fuck", "we're soo fucked", "what the fuck do we do now" were some of the words. the officer walks up to the car and all of a sudden i feel sober, i say hello and i could hear myself sounding sober and very polite. the officer is a female so i'm thinking maybe we're not fucked. she starts asking all these routine questions about whos car it is (it was his mom's). the first thing she said though was "you took a little trip on the parking lot" and my friend goes "yeah, i got lost" haha this was a very small parking lot. after a few more questions she wishes us a good night and we're off. the thing was that i could see her holding a flashlight but she never used it, and another thing i had some hash on me, i paniced and stashed it between the seats...i pressed it down so hard that i couldn't get it up at first.

maaan i bet i'm boring you but i can tell you my pulse was 250, i could have died.

we thought twice before smoking and driving after that.

peace

yeah a similar event happened to me not too long ago. Near my house there are a ton of new houses being built. Me and my buds decided to go there one day and light up a fat doobie my friend had been saving for a special occasion. Half way through we heard trucks pull up and guys started to talk. It was a sunday and we'd thought they'd be off of work but it's was just their lunch break or some shit. We snuffed it out and walked outta the back of the house. There were two workers there walking towards the house. "Are you boys in there for any perticular reason?" "Nah, just checkin it out" They went into the house and we quickly walked to a gas station. The room we were doing it in just totally reeked of bud. We couldn't stop laughing on what their faces must have looked like when they went in there and it was all smelly. :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom