Snow Day!

snoopcobra

Well school got cancelled today because of all the snow. This snowday was probably the best snowday ever. First we went sledding and pounded some brews and built a huge jump that everybody was just flying off and getting hurt.

After we got bored of sledding and drinking we went over to my friends house and called about 15 stoners in our neighborhood to come help us build an igloo.

It took us about an hour and half to build it and it fit 15 people in pretty easily. We were able to get it down by 4:20 so we were able to have the best 4:20 session ever hot boxing and igloo.

Hotboxing that igloo was the most stoned I think all these people got of the least amount of weed. We probably only passed around 6 or 7 bowls between 15 people and everybody was completley stoned out of their minds.

I think that was the hardest any stoner's have ever worked to complete something.

I didnt think it was still snowing. Its been in the high 70s low 80 here for awhile. OH well atleast you get a snow day, wooooo hoooo for you.
ROCK ON

werd here in jersey where it would usually be snowing also has been around 50 since the weekend..

Back
Top Bottom