Coming up on 8 weeks

tav

Merry Christmas all.
So I got this ThC Bomb plant at 8 weeks and flowering good.
2x2 tent
Humidity is around 40 - 50 %
Phizon 600 w full spectrum w/ veg. And bloom switches.

I may be off but I'm not seeing dead leaves
It's seems real close for picking time...
Your thought.
I was useing a Carson magazine light and had to clip a small leave to check thr trickles they look fairly clear.

Merry Christmas all.
2x2 tent

Your thought.
I was useing a Carson magazine light and had to clip a small leave to check thr trickles they look fairly clear.
Don't
Merry Christmas all.
2x2 tent

Your thought.
Pics coming

It is easy to get antsy while watching the buds form and then seeing the trichomes start developing. We naturally think it is getting close and it becomes easy to loose track of time.

You posted a msg on your THC Bomb on Dec 3 with photos and you figured you were on your 3rd or 4th week then. That was 3 weeks and one day ago so it is now 6 or 7 weeks.

People were figuring that you had about 5 more weeks to go back then. You mentioned that the breeder said the strain had a flowering time of 9 weeks. So, figure that it has about 2 or 3 more weeks to go.

Pics coming
New photos will help give an idea on how much longer.

Here you go and stop trolling.
It is easy to get antsy while watching the buds form and then seeing the trichomes start developing. We naturally think it is getting close and it becomes easy to loose track of time.

You posted a msg on your THC Bomb on Dec 3 with photos and you figured you were on your 3rd or 4th week then. That was 3 weeks and one day ago so it is now 6 or 7 weeks.

People were figuring that you had about 5 more weeks to go back then. You mentioned that the breeder said the strain had a flowering time of 9 weeks. So, figure that it has about 2 or 3 more weeks to go.

New photos will help give an idea on how much longer.

20231225_130721.jpg

20231225_130719.jpg

Back
Top Bottom