Concerned about using quick fix for physical! Dilution? help pleaseee

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatgoodish

Hello all, like many of you I am having to submit to this communist bullshit of having someone fondle my urine, however unlike many of u my company is going a step further and fondling with my ballsack and ahole, literally. I have to take an intense physical which includes hernia, rectal, xrays, drug screen, and also a urine dip which test urine for the following: Leukocytes, Blood, Specific Gravity, Urobilinogen, Ketone, Glucose, Protein, Bilirubin, Nitrite and pH. I used to smoke all the time but i quit for about 3 months and figure i was pretty much clean before i started up about a month ago. Didnt get into it heavy again, probly smoked 3grams to the face over a 3 week period. Anyways its been 16 days clean today and my test is in 4 days. I have a very faint line on home drug test strip, after dilution i get a much better line, not all the way dark but definatley a negative for 50 ng/ml anyways. My question to you guys is
A: would quick fix be detectable in any of those above listed urine tests?
B: Will dilution be more easily detectable with the extra urine tests even if i load up on creatine?
and lastly C:What are the chances the urgent care lab i am going to will have a more strict test maybe picking up more than the home dt in which case my diluted sample wouldnt be good enough???

Thanks in advance for any help as i am completley paranoid at this point.

oh yeah, im 6'5, 240 sort of muscular but not buff. Thanks again.

??? i only have this posted on one other site and have 0 responses....rhymes with hannabis.com lol. maybe u read a post from someone else in the same boat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom