condensed vapor?

sfhaze

Perhaps I'm just to much of a mad scientist but has anyone ever tried to re-condense the vapor from a vaporiser?

It looks like it would be pretty easy with a Volcano to run the vapor in a tube perhaps submerged in ice water. The Volcano is very effective and it just might work like a still puming out hash oil.

That is a darned neat concept.. makes sense. Keep me posted on any new developments.. yeah, neat idea.:cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

I'd try but I'd probably end up inhaling it.

If one ran the vapor through ice water wouldn't it condense on surface of hose or pipe and all the good stuff that was in the vapor would be left in the pipe? when you try it let us know!

sounds interesting. Some glass tubing that cools the vapor untill it is just under the boiling point of THC should, in my simple understanding of chem, be let out in a driping fasion. just like distilling alky.

Positioning the tube pointing downward over a glass tray should allow for easy collection.

Another way would be to use a large, big enough to easily get a hand in, glass cylendar and fill it with vapor, then just let it cool and let the thc collect on the sides, then scrape it up.

If you try this PLEASE let us know how it works.

sounds interesting. Some glass tubing that cools the vapor untill it is just under the boiling point of THC should, in my simple understanding of chem, be let out in a driping fasion. just like distilling alky.

Positioning the tube pointing downward over a glass tray should allow for easy collection.

Another way would be to use a large, big enough to easily get a hand in, glass cylendar and fill it with vapor, then just let it cool and let the thc collect on the sides, then scrape it up.

If you try this PLEASE let us know how it works.

This might work except for one thing, the difference between alky and THC is consistancy ergo; Alky is free running as a liquid like water so that little sticks to the suface, whereas THC (hash oil) is more the consistancy of axle grease and leaves alot of itself on any surface it touches.

I've read that one may freeze a filled Volcano bag to save for later, I'll have to get back to you on that as soon as i've aquirred a volcano, soon very soon!!!! I hope:>)

Back
Top Bottom