Confused about when to start flushing

Froglips

I understand that when the Trich's are starting to turn color it is harvest time. Which to me means it is time to cut the plants down, trim them, and hang dry them.

So, at what point do I start flushing, which would obviously be 2 weeks before the Trich's start to turn color and you would have to cut the plants down?

How do you know when?

Also, I read a 'High Times' article once about flushing for the two weeks, and also turning off the lights completely during that time as well. Supposedly this makes even more Trich's in the process.

What is your professional opinions on that method?

Thanks!

I don't know about soil.
DWC I flush 6 days after I see my trichs have matured (mostly cloudy, 20% amber), I start this. 3 days with the lights on, Res change, and then 3 days of total darkness.

I don't know about soil.
DWC I flush 6 days after I see my trichs have matured (mostly cloudy, 20% amber), I start this. 3 days with the lights on, Res change, and then 3 days of total darkness.

EDIT:
After the Trichs have matured, you start the 6 day flush.

So, the 3 days of light on, res change, then 3 days of total darkness is the entire 6 days of your total flush cycle? 6 days, not 14 days total for the flush cycle?
End Edit:

Thanks for that info, it kinda clears everything up, AND allows for a little experimentation.

Thanks Again!

Back
Top Bottom