Confused & Frustrated

Here is a skunk #1 plant 7 days old under those COB LED lights, When I did the first topping I cut a main leaf. but this is a picture of when I first potted them and one week later.

Attachments

• 2018-08-07 16.19.56.jpg
    2018-08-07 16.19.56.jpg
    483 KB · Views: 141
  • 2018-08-18 12.41.48.jpg
    2018-08-18 12.41.48.jpg
    496.3 KB · Views: 139
well this question must be a top secret one since even my friends will not give me an answer. I asked them How they get their buds rock hard and when I seen them while they were being dried they were not that hard. They do something that tightens them up to to make them look more presentable but know one will say what that is. I know the type of strain makes a difference but not every strain they grow( that is the same as mine) has rock hard buds, so what is the secret that know one wants to let out?

Hey 420 users.
I am older than dirt and just started to grow for myself last year, I started with Incredible Bulk, LA Confidential, Kripple Roulette. I had about 12 plants that produced about 1.5 lbs of bud. The incredible bulk buds were huge and looked great the others at best so so. I could not get the buds to tighten up. I dried them for about seven - 9 days until the smaller branch on the stem would snap and then cured them in quart size jars for a month making sure to burp them. The incredible bulk was ok but the smoke itself was some what disapointing. I have six 400 watt cob led lights and one 600 watt. My grow space is 4X10. Anyway I am trying to get my buds tighter and smoother tasting. My harvest was when the buds hair was all red and the triclones ( SP) were about 10% amber and all were at least milky color in the magnifier. I am startinga new grow soon with Sour Diesel,Blackberry Kush, Gods Gift and Grand daddy purple. Any suggestions. Thanks
Jorge Cervantes marijuana horticultural is nice book to have I don't make a penny or sale books it's full of good info

well this question must be a top secret one since even my friends will not give me an answer. I asked them How they get their buds rock hard and when I seen them while they were being dried they were not that hard. They do something that tightens them up to to make them look more presentable but know one will say what that is. I know the type of strain makes a difference but not every strain they grow( that is the same as mine) has rock hard buds, so what is the secret that know one wants to let out?
In here, you have every info needed for growing and on top of that, so many new friends that are willing to share and help out.
BTW, welcome to 420 Magazine
Right medium, right lights, feeding Nutes when necessary.
And there are a few of those big bud nutrients out there.
Check out our sponsors for anything of the above. They are here because they have excellent products.
Press this link please

Back
Top Bottom