Hi - I'm kbudz

kbudz

hi all im kbudz from scotland was just a browser to start with but was reading ure reviews on strains im at present growing which are strawberry blue l s d and dr kripplings incredible bulk im sure i will b needing input at later stages but all is looking good at the moment the dr kripp has 3 weeks left the others 4 weeks behind that

:welcome: to :420: :thanks: for joining and :Namaste: You should start your journal, go through the rules and guidelines sticky. You can find links to a lot of the helpful info in my post signature. Good luck and looking forward to see your journal.

:ciao: kbudz! You came to the right place!

:welcome: to :420: I highly recommend doing a grow journal. You'll learn so much, and have all the help and support of the :420: family.

tyvm for your wc rifleman bin browsing ure site for a few months and decided to take the plunge i will try to do a journal when these 2 crops are finished im not the typing type lol but i shall endeavor to try one next yearthxs again for wc

ty major i appreciate ure wc this is all new to me coz u kinda keep things quiet here in uk lol so to be writing bout stuff feels weird but im sure me and my ladies will benifit from this site and ure knowledge which i aim to pick at will if allowed thxs again for kind wc

Back
Top Bottom