Hi from Ireland

irishgrass

Hi folks i found your site trough my search for info on led lighting and how good the results are from these lights, so needless to say i have done a lot of reading here and im folowing a grow at the moment from be irie on the compariosan between the 600 ghl led vs the 600 hps, i was impressed with irishboys results from the glh unit and am hoping to add to the site here, im living in dublin and have only done one grow which was 3 years ago, i started with 4 seeds dutch passion white widow regular pack, 3 turned out to be male and i took them out as soon as i knew, im a hydro guy as that was all i concentrated on, the results from a 200w hps energy saver bulb after 6 weeks of drying was 3.7 ounces from one pant, il stick up some pics but im not sure if it will impress some :yahoo:

Thanks mate, thats a nice staff you have, it was only one plant left after i flipped and relised the males were there so the fem got all the light and care for the folowing 2 months, i veged for about 6 weeks due to some begining problems but the total time from start to finish was bout 14 weeks and then 6 weeks drying, i was chuffedd with the results, they were a little airey but had a good smoke not harsh, and a nice high, lots of crystals being a white :yahoo:

thanks mate, my dogs dad is from ireland, i fell in love with them once lived in england for a while, and now back in the us and i had to get one :) well actually i have two, gonna breed them.

ah that sucks you got males :( well probly just one plant was good for it, anymore probly to many.

so ur liking LEDs, the onnly ones that ive seen do well is from GLH, i got one! :)
also this guy munki is doin a led grow with dif LEDs, check his out, he seems to be doin good!

Welcome to 420 Irishgrass! You will find everyone on here very friendly and the entire forum is an encyclopedia of knowledge. I myself have just started a grow with a 180 spectra from mike @ glh, and am very pleased with its performance so far - in fact it was after reading Irishboys journal I decided to go LED. Being a newbie I am frequently checking this forum for tips and advice and always found the info I need.
Stick around, you'll like it here! :smokin:

Nice one staffy and jimbo, ive been very impressed by the glh units, the reason i have been looking at the led route is more for the security of the heat signature, we have the helicopter over here every second night being in the capital, so i like to keep my head down as its a big no no here and i think i will learn a lot from this site, im not on my comp or i would add pics of my girl/plant, but i do have a pic of my latest girl on photobucke twhich im sure staffy will relate to, cheers Gar.:slide:

ya leds would be very good for the helicopter reasons. if and when i go back to england def. gonna use leds for same reasons.
is this ur dog? staffy/ pit mix?

Ye led's do seem to be the way to go, pricey but worth it in the long run,
as soon as i have the cash il be investing in na glh unit as they have proved them selves, i was weeks looking for info on led's before i stumbled on this site and im glad i did :)
she is all pit 5 months next week and already 39 pounds.

Hello irishgrass, Greenest Greetings from Rhode Island.:welcome:to 420Mag! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the universe. So why not :surf: Our https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some links to our Legal MMJ Gardens that will blow your mind. These and all 420Mag members will be happy you dropped by to say hello. If there is anything we can assist you with please let us know. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Check this hash out guys!
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains
Irishboy's 1080w GLH Inferno
Lavendars'-Continual Harvest-5th Grow
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!

Thanks for the welcome Wingman, im going to be busy reading my way trough this site, but its stuff that i have a real passion for, probably the only thing that i ever really put my mind to because it intrests me so much :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom