Confused with yellowing plants - Help!

static123

Hello Guys

After a successful grow a few months ago thanks to all you kind people on here helping me out I started a new grow with cbd crew critical mass and trying the scrog method, however I seem to have run in to a problem, the plants are looking yellow and not to happy at all.

This is the setup and feeding i have been using.

bio bizz grow 2ml per L
advance meta boost 1 ml per L
1/2 ts of molasses per 1 L

Ph of the water is 5.8
Run off is low and around 5 perhaps that's the problem. ?

I have not started the bio bizz bloom yet as only just switch over to 12/12

temps at the top of the plants 25 26 and RH is 38 / 40 ish depending on the weather home here.

I am running a 250 HPS in a tent

I noticed that yellowing a week ago and on the last feed I just did plan PHed water but there still not looking great.

Please can someone help me out here on what I should try to get over this problem, I am a little worried, these will be for my wife who has MS and I would be very gutted if this fails.

here are some pics and if you need any more info please just ask. Big big thanks guys

20160222_104322.jpg

20160222_104258.jpg

20160222_104250.jpg

20160222_104237.jpg

20160222_104310.jpg

So do you think that if I upped the ph to 6.5 and upped the npk grow and bloom that should solve the problem? Thanks again

i am growing the same starin and have been for 6 months. i had the same prob and did find that in soil they like a 6.5 ph right on the dot and use a lot of food. i corrected mine by increasing my nutes ( in bloom i use GH micro at 2.65ml/L, grow at 1.32ml/L, and bloom at 4ml/L. as well as a carb and PK booster) and they love it.

i am growing the same starin and have been for 6 months. i had the same prob and did find that in soil they like a 6.5 ph right on the dot and use a lot of food. i corrected mine by increasing my nutes ( in bloom i use GH micro at 2.65ml/L, grow at 1.32ml/L, and bloom at 4ml/L. as well as a carb and PK booster) and they love it.

Thats great to know your growing the same, ok so what ill do then in increase the ph to 6.5 and up the nutes, as i have just switched over to the 12/12 should i start the the bloom now along with the grow, or just stop the grow and start the bloom ? I love this place your guys are so helpful :)

I only watered them two days ago so would it hurt if i did them again with the correct ph and food now or should i wait until the pots feel light again?

water again when the pots seem light and the soil is almost dry, but dont let it totally dry out. i water every second day with food each watering, my pots are about the same size as yours and my plants were the same when i switched to 12/12. i have not used the foods u are so i am not sure what the product lines are or how they instruct you to feed. best to fallow the producers feeding program. but like i said these girls love there food.

hey mate, The critical mass gets very hungry in flower and will tell you that by yellowing, check your inbox just sent you a pm ;)

Back
Top Bottom