confused

thrash

I have been an on and off smoker for about the past year. I have been having weird side effects lately, and was wondering if anyone could explain them, or relate to them.
The past two times i've smoked, I felt really dazed for days after. The first time this lasted for about a week then went away. However, this feeling has stayed with me since last time i smoked, which was about two weeks ago.
The only way I can describe the feeling is day dreaming. I'm really forgetful and I go through periods of confusion and disorientation.
I have low blood pressure, maybe this explains it, though I feel there's a correlation between my confusion and my toking up. I always smoked with other people, and none of them felt these effects.
Advice? Stories? I'm tired of feeling like this.

Yeah go to the doctor and tell the doc what is going on. But I wouldnt tell him its after smoking weed cuz the first thing they will tell you is to stop smoking. Let them see if there is anything else wrong and if they find nothing, then you could assume it was mj.
Good Luck
-Mike

Man, I used to be like this... But I didn't smoke for 2 years when this happened, this was when I started smoking. I just smoked more and more, like I think I went from like maybe 2 times a week of smoking, to like 6 or 7 times a week... My body just got used to this feeling, and it went away. I never feel that way now. But I don't know, maybe were talking about 2 different things?

Yeah, some of my friends suggested that smoking more would make the feeling go away, but I'm sort of reluctant. It doesn't really make a lot of sense to me.
As far as the doctor, yeah, I went. I didn't mention that it came from smoking pot though, and he just insisted that the feeling was from my blood pressure. He said to intake more salt, which I have been, but I still feel so off.
Has anyone else felt like this? I'm really sorry, it's just frustrating. I don't understand it.

Back
Top Bottom