Constant problems someone help please?

Scrogger

image1071.jpg
image1070.jpg

This is where this thread should be sorry for the double post.

Hey people could you give me your thoughts on this please ? Everybody welcome.

My statin : critical mass

What's happened : took cuttings from my first critical mass plant which was good healthy resistant plant from seed to finish.

Rooted by cuttings,
Once rooted potted up Into John Innes no.2 in really small pots.
I then was led to understand John Innes is inferior for cannabis cultivation, so I bought some BioBizz allmix and potted them up in 1.5L pots. Cuttings were fed ph'd water and have had no nutrients for the first 2 - 3 weeks.

I then set up another grow and took 4 of these cuttings and this is what I did -

I brought them out from being under a T5, 24-0 hours light.
I then transplanted these cuttings into 11L pots and watered them in with plain ph'd water. And put them straight into flower

I now know I should have waited a week to let them recover from the transplant. By the time I found this information I was already a week in flower.

I thought this was a mg def and so I gave it a feed at 1/4 strength, I hope I've done will be ok for them they are under a 250watt HPS lamp with a 200watt cfl supplementing, again I don't know whether this is a good thing to do as I just had the cfl doing no use I thought I may as well stick it in to help.

As you probably tell yes I'm a new to growing lol

Thanks in advance people.

looks pretty good, a little nutrient burn I think. Just back off on chemicals for awhile and water with H2O only and you'll be golden.

Thanks for your reply mate been waiting ageeeees lol

This started before I gave them feed tho mate I thought they were hungry they had bright lime green tips and now it's gone yellow I thought that was them telling me they wanted N, and then the two tone sort of effect I thought that was them telling me they wanted Mg so I gave them a 1/4 strength veg feed in the first week of flower followed by half the reccomeded dose of PM magne-cal+ I hope I haven't ruined them :( here is a pic of the whole plant.

No worries, that's a common reaction growers have. It's human nature to want to add, rather than withhold. Don't water very often, but give em a good drink enough to bring a containers sized volume of water through the medium. For example if you have a 1 liter pot pour a liter of water through the medium. Make sure the soil drys out between waterings. Never water a parched plant with nutrients.

No worries, that's a common reaction growers have. It's human nature to want to add, rather than withhold. Don't water very often, but give em a good drink enough to bring a containers sized volume of water through the medium. For example if you have a 1 liter pot pour a liter of water through the medium. Make sure the soil drys out between waterings. Never water a parched plant with nutrients.

I have 11L pots so I have to put 11L of water through the plant each watering ? Wow that's alot of water.

I had to google what parched meant lol I didn't want to sound a dumbass asking what it meant. Can you tell me please I had some serious issues with a grow I done I had the critical mass is there and it wasn't affected by anything which is why I chose it. I never bothered with ph in soil until my big buddha cheese went horribly wrong and I put it down to incorrect ph. But I started ph'ing my tap water down from 7.5 to 6.5 before it goes in the soil, I have runoff of 5.9 do I need to worry as it went In ok I've had nothing but problems in the first 8 months I've been growing :(

Just do it once and wait. If new growth stops showing the anomaly then you can go back to regular waterings. You have much nitrogen. If you don't nip it in the bud so to speak , you will have a disappointing flower set

Back
Top Bottom