Cooking with Cannabis Oil

Thanks allot Alien8 I heard of that from people who own big plantation of vegetable but never found it thank again. Need the bug for small spider who already kill to many plant. Now they look good but I know the spider will be back. now it is 120 degree in the sun and 98 degree in the shade have a little problem put the swam coolleris running well now but have to put a air conditionner humidity will get higher soon.
Love the chalenge just made some chocolate flaky pastry good high good taste wich i COULD SHARE. Need to work it sucks take care my 420 friend peace out.

Thank Alien and Sisco for the bug input I when to the hydroponic and got something stronger than neem oil Doktor Doom like the names too. I have this problem for a wild and need to kill them. I found some white spot on the leaf believe is fungus from to much humidity I use Serenade disease control. I had 70% humidity for a couple day and maybe the swam cooler didn't help. I had some of the disease control in the water in the swam cooler to kill all fungus hope it will work it is all organic. Were I live it is 100 degree in the shade and 145 in the sun is summer time.

I hope you get if all straightened out my friend. BTW it is a swamp cooler but you were close. How many years have you been here? If not check back with the Deep Water Culture with pictures they are good at that stuff.

I hope you get if all straightened out my friend. BTW it is a swamp cooler but you were close. How many years have you been here? If not check back with the Deep Water Culture with pictures they are good at that stuff.

Thank's Alien 8 you're the best. What did you mean by BTW now with the swamp cooler it is at 63% humididity in the veg room and 50% in the flower room. I finish th garage with isolation and sheetbrock to stop them comming in and it is cooller. Did a mega clen up last nitgh in the flower room and spray for bug and fungus. Never had those problem in the first 2 year of growing but still learning. I don't know if you saw the picture of my growing room in the journal. When I have more time I should start a journal on 420 of one of my growing session maybe lavender kush it is my favorite and for some raisson I like hog. I move in California in 1996 to go to UCLA in film school and live in Los Angeles for 10 years. After I move to the Desert with the heat and is cool with me.
Have a nice wonderfull day and smoke out. I did write a sitcom call Alien when I was in school it is a bunch of foreigner in America it was comedy every time I see you're name I want to finish it for the heck of it to see a pilot of it could be funny. Cia Bella:smokin::roorrip::grinjoint:

I was just correcting your mistake of calling it a swam cooler and was saying BTW(by the way) it is a swamp cooler not swam. No issue I was trying to help you with language.

Finish my film lol. There is a story behind my name which I will tell you when I feel like typing. I have not been smoking cause I have an infection in my lungs and sinuses. I slept all day and just came on for a minute to check a few things. I stopped by and am only reading your thread. I don't feel like reading anything else.

I don't recall seeing your grow room but my memory is bad. Give me the link and I will look at it tomorrow. I can watch the same show two weeks in a row on tv and forget I saw it until the end. My mind is shot. Having had a catastrophic event made me lose my mind as well. It kind of sucks but such is life.

Later my friend.

Here is the picture of my flowers room and thank you to correct my english it suck and so my french I am doom. Hope you feel better I wishe you were my neigbord and i can brougth you happy food:morenutes:. I know it suck to have sinus problem I got mine fuck up from in the 80, I can only blame myself for that. Hang in there it will be a better day soon I know I am working for that better day soon. Now I will make my self beautifull:tokin: if you know what I mean:hookah:.

Here the 420 dinner
White creamy ganja sauce on pasta and cover with smoke salmon

Serge_fete_elena20010pic_086_Small_.jpg

Coffe latte a la ganja

mix10coolroom2_pic_170_Small_.jpg

My Birthday dinner
Filet of pork with ganja, cognac and red wine sauce.

Serge_fete_elena20010pic_062_Small_Small_.jpg

My flower room
I build this room fire retardent for peace of mind.

flowroon04-2620010pic_009_Small_.jpg

flowroon04-2620010pic_007_Small_.jpg

Canoli
Need some work

Serge_fete_elena20010pic_097_Small_.jpg

The best pipe on the go and a good gift from my wife

mix10coolroom2_pic_177_Small_.jpg

Amazing recipes! Love the videos.

And i thought this site was cool BEFORE I read this thread!

:hookah:

LOL peace man life is short have fun. Hope you had a wonderful birthday.

My birthday was in April I will but a picture of my wife present a bong and I play bong to her all trhe time I have picture to put in the journal. I couldn't bring only the growroom picture from page 9. I want to show you the room. Today it was 109 degree in the shade outside and I have 2 AC working rigth now to hot for swamp cooller. Hope you felling better:goodluck:. I will but the steak recipe with picture and how to make it with oil.
P/S Little stone

Last night I made a steak for dinner and took picture during the process of cooking and will put the recipe this week in the cooking journal. Just did a little mistake when I was rushing to finish my dinner, usually I put 15 grams of refer oil, last night I put 55 grams of refer oil by mistake and I sleep really well until 11am this morning. I wake up at 7am usually but not this morning. The buzz was really nice it is when your mind and body having fun at the same time. Hope it make sense to all of you.
Take care

I'm here:reading420magazine:but I'm not..:scratchinghead: I just don't have as much time to actually type anything, I listen to music and post vids all day while I take care of the kids and do some school work. I have lots of stuff to do and little time...so lots of it just dosn't get done. My wife thinks I'm on the computer all day and I say only half :yahoo::reading420magazine: Thanks for shooting me reps and back at ya when I can.

Back
Top Bottom