How to get best oil

peace man

Go buy a croc pot any trift store or even regular store really cheap and add 2 cup of oil one cup of water need to use cold water and cold oil and at beginning of cooking one ounce of cheap canabis and let them boil 20 to 40 hours never add water when the oil is hot will create and dangerous effect. The oil will be a grade that you will enjoy be safe when cooking and belive me I use 1/2 ounce of good bud and had good brownies. Give it to a friend eat everything and sleep about 24 to 40 hours with experience you learn.
P/S After eating wait about two hours do not over eat you willl sleep for a long time and even fly to Alice and wonderland.

Wow this morning I when outside to turn off the light in my growing room and I soon I slide the door I could smell the oil after 14 hour cooking, inside of the garage best pot porrie smell I ever smell.
In 16 hour it will become brownie, white and dark chocolate and maybe budsto similar to pesto or porto bella muchroom with budsto and fresh roasted parmesano at the top really good. Need to create new dish so far 7 dish create I want to create 5 star food dish so far so good. Maybe on the next 420 I should make a hell of a dinner for my friend.

how bout you send me a cookie lol

I just finish harvest and been cooking oil this time 29 hours instead of 40 hours and less opaque but still working I wake up feelling Happy with a nice start of the day didn't need to smoke just from tasting the oil and the crispy leave last nigth to see if it was ready but this morning . I want to try to make Carotte & orange tarragon soup with a hint of brandy and with _?__ gram of reffer oil. For alchool thats were I use most of it cooking . I am making for the first time chocolate with the left over of the cook thricomes leave and the kief from my vapor bros. I learn in California we recycle every thing even the left over in bowl. spoon, blender I mean everything at the price of the canabis why not. For the cookie I wish. NOw let eat :cool:

sounds good!

sounds good!

Today I can say cooking after harvest it's cool. I call it my thanks giving dinner of my harvest of ganja land man. The chocolate is delicious both white and dark the soup is to good. I remember, not to over eat. Because you can go to the wonderful land of Oz for 24 hours in a relax sleep when you eat to much. It's always happened to first timer but the day after you feel better than hang over from alcohol. I will put a picture of the 3 course meal I prepare a soon I have a chance. I can believe I will say that but its fun smoking but the food gives you a different body high and is excelent no cough. But I will ever give up smoking.:adore::smokin::bigtoke:

Close to the same recipe my lady uses. One? why the water tho? She tells me the brownies are great. @ 1/2 to 2/3 cup of oil depends on recipe.

Back
Top Bottom