Cooking with Cannabis Oil

The thing about eating with Peace man is that your pretty baked while he is doing the cooking...

As an appetizer at the Peace man laboratories...you get vaped with every strain on the menu. Then comes the heavy duty meds, concentrated in dishes of pure pleasure. My taste buds have never been so happy :cheer:

I tried to stay up as long as Peace man but I had to raise the white flag :surrender: at around 3:45 am...tried to stay up till 4:20 in honor of our home. But after I :roorrip: broke his new bong:thedoubletake:...I had to say that's all folks. Dude that was so awful, it really was a damn shame...sorry Peace!

Nice. I can't imagine I'd make it either... A smorgasbord of ganja. :yummy:

After eating the food some person sleep for 24 hours to 40 hours. My wife is scare when peoples come over and try my food, she never know what will happen. One day my wife took the wrong soup to work for her lunch break. The soup was good for 4 people I had to pick her up from work, since that day I label my food with a big sticker. Great plant you have I was looking on the photo gallery. You don't need that much weeds when you using only bud. If you are in the neighbor hood CA and want to go to the twilight zone stop by.

That much food you are gone for a while.

:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

Welcome to the twilight zone.

Uh yeah, I think a label might be quite necessary around your place. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just consumed two about 20 minutes ago. If I'm not around here around 1:30 - 2:00 listen to your police radio's.. haha cop with the brownies. :cheesygrinsmiley:

You still up for some edibles. :thedoubletake:

I'm still in my first hour, but I swear it's there already. I keep getting misc. smiles. :cheesygrinsmiley: If anyone knows what I mean but I keep re-taking things when I look cause my perception is slightly different.

I made the butter last night from my BL harvest. I used 7.5 grams to 1 stick of budder. I don't measure when I cook but I add about a tsp of honey and a 1/2 tsp of vanilla to the budder while it's cooking. Takes the kick out and makes it better on toast.

Make it a stash box and I'll make you a whole pan, maybe more. :cheesygrinsmiley:

pick one...i want sum brownies!:tokin:
DSCN06903.JPG
S5300020.JPG
Father_Vic_Box_Top_1.jpg

Those are very nice mama. I like the last one as well. Go for that one pres don't be a typical male.

I think he should send 1 pan 2 u and another 4 me in exchange 4 1 of these kewl boxes. I agree...the father vic box. I also have beatles, elton john, janis, fully clothed fairys, and tattoo themes....oh...lots of 420! smiles....

Those are very nice mama. I like the last one as well. Go for that one pres don't be a typical male.

I think he should send 1 pan 2 u and another 4 me in exchange 4 1 of these kewl boxes. I agree...the father vic box. I also have beatles, elton john, janis, fully clothed fairys, and tattoo themes....oh...lots of 420! smiles....

Alright ladies! Father Vic was the one that first caught my eye. That would seem fair to me. ;)

Peace man, slept great last night until I woke up. Don't ya just hate that, your out like a rock so you sleep in a funny position only to wake up refreshed, but sore.

Back
Top Bottom