Cooking With Cannabutter

lilbets420

I am going to make cannabutter for the first time and I am gonna cook with it does anyone have any good tips for making and how to use the butter itself ??

I made a small batch of cannabutter a few days ago to see if I could do it properly. It looked right. Last night I put it on my dinner. I had some pasta with sauce, broccoli, and I put some rice on my plate too because I figured it would soak up the butter well. I used about two tablespoons total. It took about an hour but when it was in full effect I was good and baked. It was a nice gentle onset and a good buzz that lasted several hours. I'm going to be making a larger batch today for some brownies.

I went by the one ounce of weed to one pound of butter recipe. I started with that as a guideline. I didn't have that much MJ but what I had was good nugs. I used three grams to one stick of butter (which is basically the amount of MJ cut in half since I used premium nugs instead of shake). I used the crock pot method that you can find here on the forum. I didn't have any Soy Lecithin, but I'll get some and use it for my next batch.
Good luck!

The brownies came out nicely. I used my cannabutter in the place of the oil called for. I melted the butter carefully in the microwave and then added it to the brownie mix. Used a store brand (Pillsbury) and the brownies not only taste great but they gave me a nice buzz. Success! :)

depending on what your going after, mostly good for baked goods or meals with a bit of oil and greese to capture the thc, placing canabutter onto most recipies that require oil or butter its usually a good replacement for you to use. Will get canabis in your system and maintain it there longer.

The potency is questionable. If you have ever seen those olive oil bottles with buds inside, thats about your best bet for making a potent oil. stick or jam a bud in there. and let it fermet so to speak. As for canabutter usually watever your cooking is made with it there on the spot. dont usually cool it as it looses its properties. For long time cooking make some oil bottles with buds inside,

Back
Top Bottom