Cooling fans

first timer 1

hi peep
im just starting out and was wondering how many fans ill need in my box i have 2 pc fans 120mm and my box is 2ft wide and 4ft high im using and old kitchen cupboard from my old kitchen would 1 be enough for cooling and 1 for the exhaust??? cheers smoke on :cheer:

Hi first timer 1.

Welcome to :420:!

I believe anyone wishing to provide a credible answer will want to know what type of light(s) you are or will be using at a minimum. Any additional info you wish to supply (such as growing medium, etc..) may also provide information that might inform any suggestions.

Again, welcome to 420 Magazine and the community of members that gathers here! :welcome:

Sounds like the pc fans might be enough then. I'm assuming you will employ a passive intake cut/built low in the cabinet on one side and attach the exhaust fan to the upper side of the opposite (from the intake) wall? If so, then I think the pc fans will work!

Be well and happy growing!

i was just going to put one fan in the middle of the right handside of the box for intake and air flow and the exhaust fan on the top left of the box ive seen some shabby boxes on youtube and i mean shabby and they seem to work ill only be growing 2 plants at a time for personal use sick of buyin crap for crazy money?:420:

That will work as well I think. Completely understand getting away from buying! I do hope you'll find it a very rewarding and enjoyable experience, and I know you'll find the community here to be sincerely supportive and very helpful!

Sorry First timer -was away from the computer for a bit yesterday (Thanksgiving day here in the States) and today. I'm not familiar with the particular brand of tomato fertilizer but looked it up and it appears to have an NPK analysis of 24-27-48. If this is accurate then it would be fine during the bloom period but I don't believe you need that much potassium during the vegetative cycle.

Any chance you might consider finding a cannabis specific nutrient line. I know some of them can be quite pricey, but I can attest after trying to use organic nutrients designed for other plants (yard, vegetables, etc..) and then switching to an organic cannabis specific line that there is a world of difference in the results! Really struggled to get the dosages/strengths right using the others, but the cannabis specific lines tend to provide some pretty trust worthy guidelines specific to cannabis.

its ok dont stress im from northern ireland so this plant food is from uk and ireland cool ill use that for flowerin so what u think i should use for veg if u got any websites it will all help need to get these vanilla kush up and smoked home growin weed is outta this world :420:

Back
Top Bottom