Very quick question

TonySoprano45

Hi all! I'm starting my first mini indoor soon (PC Grow Box: 4 100w CFL's, 1 intake + 1 outtake 120mm fans, LST and/or SCROG). This will be my first time!

I wanted to know what's the best strain in terms of plant size, yield, THC content, and especially noob-friendliness (if it's easy to care for, etc.)

I'm looking for an indica strain, because I read they're more of a couchlock high (it will be for smoking at night, when I'm on the computer), plus they're smaller.

Any suggestions welcome, especially if they're from first hand experience!

(Oh, and is my setup ok? should I get 1 big CFL instead of 4 small ones? 3 fans instead of 2?)

Thankkkks and happy blazing!

I found the XXX strain to be very easy grow. It is 100% indica. Mine even at 3 months old are barely 2 feet tall, quite bushy though with about 15 tops growing naturally as I never LST or topped them.

It basically takes whatever nutes you throw at it be it light or heavy. Never seen it burn from nutes. You need good circulation or to keep the bottom trimmed up because it gets VERY thick down there which can invite mold in if left unattended.

Yield and THC are good from what I read. Mine are still flowering at the moment. But its got tons of little tops growing and its healthy with minimal care.

I found the XXX strain to be very easy grow. It is 100% indica. Mine even at 3 months old are barely 2 feet tall, quite bushy though with about 15 tops growing naturally as I never LST or topped them.

It basically takes whatever nutes you throw at it be it light or heavy. Never seen it burn from nutes. You need good circulation or to keep the bottom trimmed up because it gets VERY thick down there which can invite mold in if left unattended.

Yield and THC are good from what I read. Mine are still flowering at the moment. But its got tons of little tops growing and its healthy with minimal care.

Oooooh man, that's some great info, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom