Copycat Genetix

Never used them, but check their reviews. Lots of complaints, plus they appear to be ripping off the work of other people, lastly I looked at the site, and the prices, IMHO are high, and they only seem to sell 10 packs or larger. You're better off using a @420 sponsor, first if there's a problem, you've got more recourse, second, many of the sponsors give 420 members extra freebies or a price break.

Edit: They sell a lot of S1 seeds, which tells me that they are probably getting feminized seeds/strains from a breeder, growing/cloning them, doing a colloidal silver spray to change the sex and then self pollinating them and selling the resulting seeds (S1). Basically, profiting on the back of someone elses work. Nothing wrong with S1 seeds, but a kinda smarmy business model, IMHO.

Has anyone ever bought seeds or had an experience with Copycat genetixs?
Yes this guy scammed me for just under 10k and then threatened if I told sohigh or anyone else he won’t give me sh*t and il get blocked iv been waiting over 9 months for my stufff stead clear he’s bad news if you want proof inbox me

Has anyone ever bought seeds or had an experience with Copycat genetixs?
Welcome to 420 @supertoke :ciao:

Well I will at least answer your question - it's a no from me
Yes this guy scammed me for just under 10k and then threatened if I told sohigh or anyone else he won’t give me sh*t and il get blocked iv been waiting over 9 months for my stufff stead clear he’s bad news if you want proof inbox me
Copycat genetics had just scammed me for just under 10k iv been following and buying his gear since 2018 I though he was the man but he’s a fraud twisted mf I got all the proof payments etc if anyone wants to see he started threatening me saying if I tell sohigh or anyone else I won’t get shit and il get blocked, 9 months iv been waiting for my stuff and last week he sent me a sticker to try get a reaction out of me on my mothers life inbox me and il show you everything

Back
Top Bottom