Babysitter Coco Loco!

I'm sad for you and happy that your plants are looking so good in spite of how awful you're feeling. :(

Take care of yourself and continue to heal.
:green_heart:
Thank you ITS, I’m definitely taking the best care of myself that I can. My RSO preparations have been a dang life saver because I cant smoke at all it hurts so much to breathe in smoke it’s wild., but I’ve really just been eating enough RSO to sleep a lot and making sure I’m hydrating well and nourishing myself best I can with soups and stuff.

Very different than previous Covid cases.. largely mild then.. never thought I’d b checking o2 to make sure the pneumonia didn’t get too bad before I went to hospital.
I hope none of my 420 family get it

Sorry about the health situation Him..on a bright note the ladies are looking good :)

Hang in there brother :Namaste:

Good evening everybody!
Believe I’m on the ride down from this bout of Covid, worst is over it seems.
Thanks everyone for the warm messages and love :) love y’all a bunch
Here’s some pics of the babes going into week 5 of flowering!(idk if week 5 or not tbh, I flipped to 12/12 on the 15th of Dec and didn’t begin seeing bud development until the 23rd or so) but I’ll stick with week 5 bc I’m aiming for 10 weeks total, and from there, using trichs as my harvest indicator <3

Have a good night everyone! I should be back in full soon hopefully

Haha thank you InTheShed, I’m very impressed with how these babes are growing so far :) I have 8 seeds left of it and depending on the harvest quality, I might get into some breeding projects with it. My friend who helped me get the seeds(waaay out of my budget, thank god for generous friends) I have these, some ‘The Cube’ and quite a few packs from Exotic Genetix and Tarantula. Who knows what I might come up with, or maybe I’ll learn breeding isn’t all that easy :Rasta:
Either way, can’t hurt. Only thing bothering me is reversing them with silver thisoulfate bc I’ve heard it kinda messes with the genetic stability.

Only thing bothering me is reversing them with silver thisoulfate bc I’ve heard it kinda messes with the genetic stability
Interesting...I've never heard that. I thought STS was just another way to change the plant's ethylene production like CS. I reversed a Sour G last year and got a boatload of seeds, and so far the offspring seem better than the parent!

If it messes with the stability to the positive I'm all for it! :)

Interesting...I've never heard that. I thought STS was just another way to change the plant's ethylene production like CS. I reversed a Sour G last year and got a boatload of seeds, and so far the offspring seem better than the parent!

If it messes with the stability to the positive I'm all for it! :)
Hearing that from you is definitely good lol, I’ve seen some conflicting posts regarding producing fem seeds vs pollinating fems with male pollen. I know it’s quite a time intensive deal, and I’ve been Leary to start because I’m operating in a 2x4 area and also need meds so to get into breeding I’d like to at least get a separate tent exclusively for breeding and if possible even house it in a different room in my place. I’ll figure it out in good time

Good evening everybody!
Believe I’m on the ride down from this bout of Covid, worst is over it seems.
Thanks everyone for the warm messages and love :) love y’all a bunch
Here’s some pics of the babes going into week 5 of flowering!(idk if week 5 or not tbh, I flipped to 12/12 on the 15th of Dec and didn’t begin seeing bud development until the 23rd or so) but I’ll stick with week 5 bc I’m aiming for 10 weeks total, and from there, using trichs as my harvest indicator <3

Have a good night everyone! I should be back in full soon hopefully

Those flowers/leaves are covered. Well done my friend!
Are you planning on making hash/oil off the trim?
Hope you are feeling better.
Cheers bud

Good evening 420magazine!
As the grow progresses, it is apparent I have two very different phenotypes which doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me considering these are S1’s. Either way I am very happy with what I see opening the tent :)

it is apparent I have two very different phenotypes which doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me considering these are S1’s.
S1s aren't less likely to show the different phenos than the original seeds were. Any seed carries the genetics of its parents and may show dominance of one aspect over another. Even well stabilized varieties can show some variance in phenos.
Either way I am very happy with what I see opening the tent
Yeah, tell me again which one is the less frosty one? :laugh:

S1s aren't less likely to show the different phenos than the original seeds were. Any seed carries the genetics of its parents and may show dominance of one aspect over another. Even well stabilized varieties can show some variance in phenos.

Yeah, tell me again which one is the less frosty one? :laugh:
Ty for that lol, my friend who gave me the pack said that S1 were fairly pheno stable. If I’m being honest I’m happy to have such different phenos because smoking the same meds constantly gets olllllldddddd aha they are both beautiful and frosty :) one is just demonstrating more of a cookies structure while the other shows more of a classic OG structure. I know they have so many strains and everything now and idk if that’s even the lineage but that’s what I see :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom