Cosmic Brain 2011 from Dynasty Labs

Wingman420

Commercial Cultivator
High everyone!! Back this summer I was in the Hospital yet again after a fall and seizure, or vice versa. Whether it was the former, or latter, that precipitated my waking in a rescue on route to being admitted to RI Hospital is unimportant. What is important is what follows: A close friend posts an updated picture of me on FB showing me laid out on a gurney in a hard collar unable to move and in great pain despite IV narcotic pain killers and anti-convulsants I was miserable.
A few days after after discharge, much to my surprise a messenger arrives informing me a close friend (The Professor), at Dynasty Laboratories, was aware of my injuries, knows of all the hard work I do Spreading Cannabis Awareness, that I had been Busted for doing nothing wrong and that he had gifted me some of his personal stock and instructed him to deliver these beans to me personally. I was floored. While we all have "on line friends" this was above the call of duty and more than anyone could ever expect. I thanked both the messenger and The Professor at Dynasty profusely but informed them I was already at my Plant limits and it would take a few months before I could get to crack the beans.
I was gifted:

Caramel Candy Kush

Cosmic Brain 2011

Ms Universe

Oregon Huckleberry Kush

The CCK and OHK did not pan out for me and I was told they were very old seeds with the new batch not becoming available til spring 2012.

Three of Three, Cosmic Brain, seeds jumped off and I knew these were the genetics he was trying to pass on to me, and my RI Patient friends. We spoke briefly about the uniformity and fast growth all three were exhibiting and how hard it is to spot phenotypical variation at this stage. I kept on vegging looking to have a nice mother or two from these three. It is now about two weeks in flower and I am seeing the dark red /purple hues coming through in all the older fan leaves on one plant while the others remain rather green at this stage. My question to all Our Members is has anyone ever grown the Cosmic Brain 2011? If so any tips to maximize trichome production would be appreciated. I am really impressed with the looks of these beauties and have heard the Plants are so dank even the Trichomes are Purple.

Back
Top Bottom