Cotton mouth cures

h2osmoke

what are your favorite cotton mouth cures?
since i started this thread i will answer. lipton peach iced tea or green honey (mountaindew)

h2osmoke said:
what are your favorite cotton mouth cures?
since i started this thread i will answer. lipton peach iced tea or green honey (mountaindew)

when i read the title of this thread i thought of peach tea but you beat me to it i had gallon of it couple days ago now its all gone to bad i have cotton mouth so much haha slurpees are always good or DP

Fruit Punch gatorade....
Perfect for cotton mouth or a hangover

mixmaster_matt said:
Fruit Punch gatorade....
Perfect for cotton mouth or a hangover

Definetly .... my old school buddy came up from louisiana a few months ago, we where at the store and i got a mountain dew ( like always ) and he got a gatorade.... We went back to my place and smoked and hes like here try this, All i can say is wow .... :joint:

Gatorade, Tang, and Ice Tea,mmmmmmm

If mountaindew...I think Sierra Mist is better...but i drink minutemaids or snapples

i have tons of gatorade and propel <-----------that works well

hot chocolate is so fucking good also

i like mountian dew best

Arizona Green Tea with ginseng and honey....I live off of this stuff. When I smoke regularly I go through around 9 cans a day. Fuze non-diet green tea is also the sh*t. I cannot help but think of Fry from Futurama drinking slurm.

I'm a simple man.. water. :peace:

I like to first drink water to quench my thirst then I have a dew or mellow yellow..

Water is cool, but I may try Gatorade - seems highly recommended.

Back
Top Bottom