Worst cotton mouth experience

bundiGanja

I remember having to walk a long distance to someones house because I didn't have the car so I smoked a fat joint then began walking. it was hot as hell and half way thru I had cotton mouth so bad when i swallowed it hurt because there was no liquid it was so dry I actually didn't know what to do haha it was bad. I got to that dudes house and chugged 2 bottles in probably 10 seconds

moral of the story....hot weather, stoned, walking, no water = not good times

what was yours?

Sitting naked, and blazed on a pink sand dune at Snow Canyon outside St. George, UT., watching a thunderstorm march up the canyon towards me. Transfixed, unable to walk back to my car to quench my thirst for fear of missing the sight developing before my eyes. Of course this was 30 years ago, before the canyon was ruined by golf courses, and condo's.

Smoking in my car before hitting the club/bar, and then being very thirsty and annoyed while waiting for my drink.

Fishing on a boat with a friend, who thought the cooler was only used for beer..Alcohol dehydrates. So by about 2:30 pm, after having nothing but beer to drink, and smoking about 3 or 4 hydro joints, my mouth was so dry the inner walls of my cheeks began to feel rough, and like you said it hurt to swallow..When he said "lets go back" everyone on the boat cheered. lol
I told him to stop at the closest store, and I bought the biggest bottle of water they had (1 gallon) and I chugged it in about 8 minutes...never again. I love to fish, but it there isn't going to be water on board don't bother inviting me. lol

Back in fall of '72 I split a lb. of Mexican weed with two friends. As we had a spare ounce left from the cut,we decided to see if we could smoke an ounce of weed in evening. We did,with the help of friends who popped in and out.

Commercial Mexican weed in those days was mostly leaf,maybe a 1/4 of it would be seedy bud at best. Full of sticks and stems. You'd clean it but it would still be harsh as Hell,even through a bong.

It took me two days to get rid of the cottonmouth from that experience. I was so high I was lonely on the ride home that night.

I smoked before going to bed. I woke up in the middle of the night, breathing threw my mouth. The whole inside of my mouth felt like sand paper and I couldn't swallow at all lol. I just got up and got a drink. God I could feel the inside of my mouth absorb the water.

Maybe right now.

The outdoor trim and male plant is popping up at damned near free. It's got that old hay smell and harshness that 60's/70's HG did. Nice buzz perfect for sitting around smoking and bs'ing w/ your friends,but man it's harsh. The local stuff,leaf and bud, has always had a creeper effect I like when it's young. A few hits,it's baking your mouth and you think "Get this shit away from me" then it hit's you like a 2x4 between the eyes.

My tongue is stuck to the roof of my mouth. Time to quit hittin' this pipe and go get a drink.

Back
Top Bottom