A night being me

PsYkO420

Well I started to go jogging every night so I can stay in shape, how ever i always roll up a jay to reward myself after my exercise. I jogg for around 40 minutes around my park and as I'm done, I light up right there, since I do it late at night and I use to stay there to enjoy my high and if possible to trip a bit.

Well tonight, I rolled up this fine ass joint and started to change to sporty clothes so I could go. It all was going normal, I was getting bored and started to hurry, ya know so I could light up sooner hehe. As I was in my pre final lap, I saw this bunch of kids 1 boy and 3 girls round the age of 15-16 come out of nowhere haha, that kinda freaked me out n made me get mad since I thought they would stay in the park and I couldnt light up there anymore , so I moved on anyway and decided to do one more extra lap till they left.

As soon as I finished my laps I decided to walk up to the b-ball court , and smoke burst that sweet joint into flames :) . Anyway I lit up and smoked till round the half of the joint and was stoned like a motherfucker hehehe, so I laid there for a couple of mins, till I decided to walk back home. On my way back, I have to walk down a hill street, so there I was and then suddenly I started to feel like if I would be Mazzinger Z, hahaha. I was walking pretty slow and on my trip i interpreted all my surroundings as buildings and shit, so with more reason I felt like this motherfucking giant, haha. Took me like 5 minutes to walk it down haha, anyway as I arrive on my street I see these family of racoons (those things are so kewl), yeah I know you re asking yourselves why the fuck are there racoons doing on his hood, well I live arround this lake, our hood is surrounded by this lake and well weve got some grounds where it looks like a little jungle, but it's the flora of our city. And well on some of those empty grounds its full grown, and thats the habitat of racoons and some more animals, hell, there's even crabs on the streets sometimes because of the lake. Okay long story short, I walk and see them walk cross the street from a house to the "monte" lthats what we call those spots, and they're totally sweet animals, but there was a big fat racoon with them, I guess it was the father and it looked like it wanted to attack me haha, he even grumbed and shit hahaha, That shit was freaky since I was totally high hahah :p

Im so baked and I still got that half of a joint to smoke soon :=)

Yah it was crazy dude, I thought it was gonna attack me like in that movie with jack black and jason biggs about this evul bitch and some fans of neil diamond hahah its a good one but there some dude got attacked by a racoon and it was a bitch haha, thats why I freaked. I remember even doing some weird movements to scare him on like going on an animal guard hahaha and faking hasty movements and he also made his war noises hahah it was trippy as fuck haha :D

one time i was on a late-night walk, and this dog comes running up to me and starts barking. then he sort of follows me. so i turned right at him and started yelling as loud as i could at him. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!" that kind of thing. it worked!

420dentist said:
one time i was on a late-night walk, and this dog comes running up to me and starts barking. then he sort of follows me. so i turned right at him and started yelling as loud as i could at him. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!" that kind of thing. it worked!
See, weed gives you telepathic powers so you can talk to animals......

Harmless?

Back
Top Bottom