Couple sick seedlings

evilcsd

I have 6 Thc Bomb and 5 sensi Kush seedlings under 12/12 from about 7 days after sprouting. My question is what could be wrong with the two that are showing signs of stress.
I have them in a 6x6x3 closet. 4 15 gallon pots with 3 plants in each. Soil is 75% compost 25% perlite ph to 6.7, I've only watered once since transplanting 4 days ago. As you can see from the pictures most of them look like the one that is looking beautiful. One, however, is curling down at the tip. Another is curling up along the veins of the leaf. The temps are 77 with the lights on and 68 at night. 40% humidity.
image5153.jpg
image5154.jpg
image5155.jpg

Hey Evilcsd- questions- have you fed them anything yet?
And curled down leaves like the one can mean her feet are too damp. Is their soil dry or wet?
I grew thc bombs last time- wonderful strain!

Thats probably it then. Pot plants like to be completely dry before getting watered again. Lifting their pot to see if its light is a good way to tell if they are dry enough to water again. I sometimes wait till they wilt a tiny bit and they seem to thrive on it. Your pots need to have good drainage holes too so they dry out easier.
Do you have a means to give each girl her own pot to grow in? Reason is each plant can have different water and nute needs and they can really struggle competing for root space.
Starting a journal is is a good option too. You can get lots of good advise and having others observing can help head off problems early!
Happy growing!

Thanks again Flower Child. My reasoning for going with 3 in each is they are going 12/12 from seed. Also they are in 15 gallon potters, you don't think 5 gallons for 7-9 weeks of growth for each plant is sufficient? I certainly have enough drainage holes. What about the plant that's exhibiting the curling along the veins of its leaves? I plan to start a journal very soon.

Back
Top Bottom