Crappy tasting ganja

referman

I just finished up and nice white widow grow. I did everything copesetic and hell, I three beautiful females around 6' tall with great looking colas. So as they are maturing I really am not getting any smell to speak of. I thought they just need to mature or something. They really never had much of a strong smell to them all the way through the cycle to harvest. Everything looked great but not much in the way of smell.
So I flushed for a couple of weeks and harvested. I cured them slowly in jars allowing the 1 hr or so to "breathe"
Man, this is the harshes tasting pot I have ever tasted. I don't know what I did or didn't do but, shit.
I mean it gets you high but not with what White widow should be.
What do you all think. I think it was the seeds.
This is my 7th or 8th grow and I really didn't change any of my normal growing habits. So, I really can't figure. Has anyone ever expierenced this kind of thing?

I had a white widow do the same to me it was on my first grow..I just planted one seed just to see how it would grow..I had no strong smell through the whole grow, in fact it smelled like grass out of my lawn.But when I smoked it, it was some of the smoothest stuff I had ever smoked

The no smell was only on my first grow all the others had the familiar smell

Back
Top Bottom