Craziest places youve toked in?

Just recently I was baking out my car ... right next to a police station (unknowing there was a station on the other side of the wall , the area was new and I should've scouted but didn't) and half way through my smoking session an officer knocks on the window . Me and my friends are sitting there shitting ourselves as I roll the window down , smoke blowing in the cops face . After getting my information and everyone in the car , to my surprise he let us off ... he said something like "you guys do realize you parked next to a police station right ? I'm gonna let you off with a warning this time , but next time be smarter and smoke somewhere you wont get caught , and if it's me again , you wont get off so easy..." from that day on , i stopped hating cops and started loving them . god bless marijuana

LOL!!!! :bravo: Id be shitting in my pants too, if A cop knocks on my window of my car when im smoking a bowl.

Yall should learn better not to smoke next to a Police Station. That is very dumb!

Haha I didnt realize we were near one we never checked the area out , lesson learned the hard way

Haha I didnt realize we were near one we never checked the area out , lesson learned the hard way

LOL! Im glad he was a Mr. nice guy instead of an Asshole cop.

Yeah. Kick in the ass, saying never ever again! :high-five:

I watched a guy take a bong hit from a chicks butt hole emina bag at a party one time.

Like she vap bagged into her butt and this guy wedged his mouth onto her buttonhole and took the fart bong hit.

I watched a guy take a bong hit from a chicks butt hole emina bag at a party one time.

Like she vap bagged into her butt and this guy wedged his mouth onto her buttonhole and took the fart bong hit.

Um... Hmm.... WOW! :thumb:

How do you respond to that ... what do you even do when you see someone doing that ? Lol

Well, if you are a party goer, then you probably just raise your glass with everyone and cheered as you watch in amazement. If you were already not comfortable in the party, you used it as an excuse to leave, and if you are a connoisseur, like me, you wonder about flavor... lol.

Haha honestly , after a moment of shock and awe , i'd prolly ask if I could give it a try ...

A beautiful lady and myself were stoned when we wandered into a prestigious university in Manhattan. Not knowing anything about this university I picked this private entrance going up to find this lovely couch in the middle of a narrow hallway that had a door on the opposite end. Above the deep green velvet couch was an original Wassily Kandinsky. The opposite wall of this narrow hall was all glass w/ a view above middle of the main entrance to University. We were already high when it came to me the this must have been a calling of course we were stoned enough to believe this... and what dose one do w/ such a calling. We smoked a long joint. We sat there toke after toke watching, unobserved, people going back in forth for a long time until eventually meandering out past staff, security etc, and into the madness of NYC's Village. That just popped up when I read your header "craziest places..."

Back
Top Bottom