Crazy weird mutation - A Must See!

Please tell me your joking and if not then I don't know what your talking about. If you mean illegal drugs then my response to that is, I don't do drugs, I turn people in that do that stuff.

Yes my friend I was joking. I simply meant I would like "20" minutes of your time to discuss this freakishly beautiful plant. I dont see any other meaning to my previous statement. Happy growing...

I do have some picks of that plant fully grown almost ready for the harvest. I have to post them from my desktop. That plant turned out really well especially concise ring how it started. All tee freakish growth died off and the stock slit before the dirt lateral as a result of the mutation and it got unbelievably tall for the amount of veg time I allowed it. It grew about 6ft tall. The rate of growth was 2 to 3 times faster than the rest of the soil plants and unbelievably the clone I took from it rooted in like 3 or 4 days I shit u not! It's a sativa dominant strain in soil and in a 3 gallon bucket so the yield was nothing to wright home about but the quality was very nice and the yield was substantially more than related plants in the same room except it was ready to harvest 2 weeks ahead of the others. When I harvested it I just cut the limbs off and set it and 3 other harvested plants that were nothing but stalk in my laundry room and forgot about them. One day weeks later I go in their and there all growing new vegitation from bare stalks. I was pled entry surprised. Their almost ready to take clippings. I'm gonna start doing this every grow if it works out like I hope. I put them under 24/7 light to induce a vegitative state and now, about 2 weeks later they are bushy as hell. I'll get pics up as soon as I can.

Back
Top Bottom