Creating Auto seeds with colloidal silver

Raymont

I have a few autos. I started them in a poor soil I had due to a mix up. They grew poorly. I used colloidal
pollen.jpg
silver to get a male. My question is can anyone take an estimated guess before they pop the pollen?

I have a few autos. I started them in a poor soil I had due to a mix up. They grew poorly. I used colloidal
pollen.jpg
silver to get a male. My question is can anyone take an estimated guess before they pop the pollen?
Is this one female and just pop out those polpen sacks,using coloidial silver?
Or it is male auto?
Cant see any pistils! Did u made th C.S.or u bought it ready?
Hahha sory too many questions.
I did it in past by stressing technique amd rihht now i am using another technique and waiting to mature the f2 seeds i breed.trying to get auto seeds .
It would be helpfull if u reply to me thise questions.
Thanks in adv

Attachments

• IMG_20181229_144818-1248x1664.jpg
    IMG_20181229_144818-1248x1664.jpg
    415.3 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_20181229_145107-1248x1664.jpg
    IMG_20181229_145107-1248x1664.jpg
    450.5 KB · Views: 162
Cool...I took a few balls of the plant to dry. Was told to let them dry, put in a zip lock and shake to release the pollen..
I used to find matures sacks-balls and squeeze it right and left with the 2 fingers.
I hope u understand the way i say.right and left sqeeze and the pollen fall to the white paper underneath.
Or u squeeze it over the bud u want to pollinate (fans close).

I had all females to start. Since the soil was poor they grew crappy but stout. I bought the collidial silver on fleabay. Ver few pistal but 3 females ready to seed...

After this thread i decide to make some cs or to buy some ready...
Trying to understand if the diy is better.
I found cs 25 ppm in a health food store made from a factory in germany.
I hear u need 20 ppm to have succes..
What do u think?
Shall i buy it..
300ml
25 ppm
0.001 microns
29 euro.
Is it gonna work?
Is it worthy to give a try.??

I have an auto that i want to spray with CS looking to do same thing ..grow my own auto seeds...
let me know how you progresses very interested maybe together we will learn more....

After this thread i decide to make some cs or to buy some ready...
Trying to understand if the diy is better.
I found cs 25 ppm in a health food store made from a factory in germany.
I hear u need 20 ppm to have succes..
What do u think?
Shall i buy it..
300ml
25 ppm
0.001 microns
29 euro.
Is it gonna work?
Is it worthy to give a try.??
Did you give it a shot? I used 30ppm and it was easily accomplished. 25 should be fine.

Is this one female and just pop out those polpen sacks,using coloidial silver?
Or it is male auto?
Cant see any pistils! Did u made th C.S.or u bought it ready?
Hahha sory too many questions.
I did it in past by stressing technique amd rihht now i am using another technique and waiting to mature the f2 seeds i breed.trying to get auto seeds .
It would be helpfull if u reply to me thise questions.
Thanks in adv
Definatley females. Spray one lower branch. Can get on fleabay.

i have built a large Space Bucket so i can keep the plant that is to be sprayed with CS away from all the other plants. IMG_3935.JPG i have a 28 day old Critical Auto in it IMG_3939.JPG
the system is a aeroponics and i am running REMO nutrients. This is my first attempt at aeroponics.
I have just a 2700 florescentIMG_3937.JPG in it at the moment and the heated tank with timed fans. i covered the inside with reflective insulation with a 8 inch pot in the bottomIMG_3936.JPGIMG_3938.JPGi have a temp/humidity censer. when the parts come in i will have it automated with an App to control the works fan light heat and give me a ppm reading as well

I just saturated all of them. Didnt realy try to pollenate because I pulled the top to spread pollen and it already had seeds devoloping. So Ill collect seeds and trash plant...YOu dont to veg long. About a foot tall and go 12/12. Hit daily with CS. Dont smoke the weed. Not good.

I just saturated all of them. Didnt realy try to pollenate because I pulled the top to spread pollen and it already had seeds devoloping. So Ill collect seeds and trash plant...YOu dont to veg long. About a foot tall and go 12/12. Hit daily with CS. Dont smoke the weed. Not good.
so you got seeds from the plant you sprayed?
i think thats a s1 seed, now all i have to do is find out what an s1 seed is lol

Back
Top Bottom