Critical + 2.0 - Indoor Grow - From The Beginning

i lolipopped her from the beginning and have keep all the flowering spots that wont amount to much removed .

i plants thaty are preparing to go in my flower room when these girls are done have already been fimed but on my upcoming clones i will leave them alone and see how they compare .. another reason is i could fit a 6th strain in there if the plants were not as branched out and bushy ..
i will just see what happens in the last 4 weeks . they could beef up and surprise me ..

That's a good experiment, but I guess you will realize that they give you smaller buds if you just leave them grow by themselves.
This grow htere is another experiment I antto do, as they wwill be diccided by two tents, one tent will be harvested just normal and the other one I will leave them in complete darkness for the last 24 to 48h because I read that this waay the THC increases dramaticly. It makes sense to me because the light degrades THC, and 48h hours of darkness wont cause any harm to the plants, and with this time of darkness they will just being producing THC without being degraded by light, and as I will have to tents at the same time (two harvests at the same time with the exacct same conditions apart from the darkness in the end) I will be able to check if it really works or if it is an urban legend. I really believe it works because it makes entire sense to me. Have you heard about it???

i read about it all the time . i haven't tried it . what i read is the light does affect the thc . in the hrs of darkness the plant feels like its about to die and trichome production is a defense mechanism .

So it makes sense, right???
On the harvest I am ging to make b4 xmas I will do it, but only on the next grow (the one on this journal) I will be able to compare to check if it really works, doing it to one tent and leaving the other one without turning the lights out

ok you do it and i will to . i will give one plant 48 hrs of darkness and chop the other.. i should be harvesting in 4-5 weeks .

Just topped my clones last night...it breakes my heart to do it, cutting parts of plants kill me, but it has to be done. Funny enough I've done it 7h ago and the plants already responded by growing a bit their branches.

When they grow a bit more I'll post new pictures...this will be a killer grow

:Namaste:

Just topped my clones last night...it breakes my heart to do it, cutting parts of plants kill me, but it has to be done. Funny enough I've done it 7h ago and the plants already responded by growing a bit their branches.

When they grow a bit more I'll post new pictures...this will be a killer grow

lol i used to be the same way .. i used to hate messing with the plant in any way but now i just go in like a confident surgeon.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is your grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Back
Top Bottom