Critical Kali Mist

faderharley

I have a Critical Kali Mist seedling that the leaves keep turning up or curling up and drying out at the tips. 2 Photos of it, the other photo is the plant right next to it, Blue Widow, in the same grow-box, lights are about 8-12 inches away, getting plenty of nutes. Closet temp is 78 degrees, can't figure it out, any suggestions?

P8170005.JPG
P8170006.JPG
P8170007.JPG

Personally I would put it back under the dome till they get their 3 or 4th nod. Just make sure to vent the dome a few times a day and keep the top misted. It seems like a combo of to much nutes and low humitidy thats causing your problem. If you don't put them under the dome at least mist them 3 or 4 times a day with water. :goodluck:

The little one thats burned looks way to young for nutes. The other one looks almost old enough for 1/4 str but I would still go with plain water for another week at least.

First pic - nute BURN. I hope that it does not end up being stunted because of it.

I wouldn't advocate placing a plant with a root system under a dome. Just make sure that the water level is up to the roots, that the water is of the correct pH, that it has enough dissolved oxygen into it that you could throw a mouse into it and it wouldn't drown (lol), and DON'T try to force-feed a seedling that is really better called a sprout.

Your real problem is that I'm guessing that you are planning on growing both of those plants in one reservoir(?). You're going to have two plants that require different levels of nutrients - and that's just going by what I expect their sizes to be in a couple of weeks, I don't know offhand if those two strains would require the same strengths even if they were the same size. If, for whatever reason, you end up with two (or more) plants in the same DWC reservoir that have different nutrition requirements, you're courting the possibility of either burning one while you feed the other enough, or NOT overfeeding one while the other doesn't get enough.

I use one reservoir for 2 separate grow-boxes. 6 grow-pod/plants per box. I dump my nutes weekly, refresh w/distilled water, ph at between 6.0-6.4 during veg, let drop to 5.4 during flw w/required daily adjustments of ph.

Each week I rinse my roots for 24 hours, then add GH required recommended settings. My 1st grow, that process worked great. I have Columbian Gold and the one Blue Widow in the same box, the are all doing great. Perhaps I stuck it into growbox to soon. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom