Crop King Seeds! Help Please

blaz

I just purchased 5 blueberry seeds from 'crop king seeds'. I only have a debit so my only other method of payment that i preferred was cash. i have recieved the order conformation, but I'm not sure if they have been shipped yet or will wait until they attain my cash threw the mail? Thx for the help in advance:) Sorry if this should be self explanatory, just wanna make sure i know what is going on with my order...

hey man you should have just used your debit/creditcard it would have been fine, but easiest thing to do is call the number they will tell you if they got it, did you make it have a return receipt?

I just purchased 5 blueberry seeds from 'crop king seeds'. I only have a debit so my only other method of payment that i preferred was cash. i have recieved the order conformation, but I'm not sure if they have been shipped yet or will wait until they attain my cash threw the mail? Thx for the help in advance:) Sorry if this should be self explanatory, just wanna make sure i know what is going on with my order...

Thank you for placing your order with us.

Have you sent your payment yet? We will ship once your cash arrives. You will be notified through email. Please contact us in our website if you have any question for quick response. We are 24/7 with phone, live website chat and email.

Something's take time but believe me I got Blueberry from Crop King and you will not be Disappointed (10++++). the best this to do is tell your Bank that you are going to make an international purchase and transaction will go through Quicker. good luck

Back
Top Bottom