Very happy with Crop King Seeds

East or west coast i am in seattle so i want to order and herbies just closed they have been my bank for years.

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420

I love it when first time posters rave about a seller of anything... I see it as self aggrandizement by the selfsame seller...

I love it when first time posters show up and enjoy the forum. Tinnocker, welcome. Glad to have you. I have had 3 out of 3 orders go very well with Crop King. I have a 95%+ germination rate and won Plant of the Month growing CK seeds. I recently spent about 200.00 on seeds from another very large sponsor here and had a few of the strains "refuse" to germinate. When I let them know about it, I was told that their products were for souvenir purposes only.
I will definitely order from CKS when I need more seeds.

Again, welcome to the forum! :)

These are 2 pictures of my current grow. This is one of my Early Miss. She is 16 days old today and was topped, this morning, after the 5th node (removed the 6th). I grew a CKS Revolver that won plant of the month. I am hoping to do the same with this Early Miss. After Jack Herrer, Early Miss is my favorite. I have had great luck getting some very heavy blueberry taste and smell out of it, and the yields are better than most.

IMG_025955.JPG
IMG_025754.JPG

I wanted to add a few pics of the Early Miss shown in the post above. This is 5 days later on day 21. This is why I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE Crop King Seeds. The plant in the front right corner is the Early Miss. She is 21 days old today, and doing quite well for her age. The two other larger plants are 31 days old. Both of them are from other seed banks. The Early Miss is nearly the size of the older plants and will definitely end up dwarfing them. I have had nothing but good luck with CKS.

IMG_026057.JPG
IMG_026157.JPG
IMG_026261.JPG
IMG_026354.JPG
IMG_026460.JPG

Back
Top Bottom