CropKing Seeds Warning

The original charge they charged Marc Emery with is the same law they enacted to deal drug king pins. It comes with a death penalty if found guilty. Canada refused to let America extradite him with the death penalty on the table.

I thought I would add... The US charges stem from them considering each seed as a grown plant. The figured he was responsible for 1000's of tons of pot. That is why the used the King pin law.
The original charge they charged Marc Emery with is the same law they enacted to deal drug king pins. It comes with a death penalty if found guilty. Canada refused to let America extradite him with the death penalty on the table.

Crop King is top notch
Not fair to assume if it was Crop King that had anything to do with ur cc. I have had my debit card, credit card and uber account all compromised, yet never with Crop King .Hackers know what to do. Question for you did you use ur cc for any other purchase before you assumed it was compromised with Crop King? Like saying I have a sti from the last chick I slept with,maybe it was the chick before that or the one before that? Check into your credit card as see where it got compromised and make damn sure before u start pointing fingers at the wrong source .

Back
Top Bottom