Cruise security?

im the weedman

i wanted to know if the have drug security going on to cruise ships, im going on a cruise to cozumel on thurs. and i want to take some ganja, i thought maybe to like duck tape it to my leg, like around my thigh, but i dunno, give me a few suggestions, and if this is a good idea. :peace: thanx

i went on a cruise over christmas break. dont duck tape anything to your body. i suggest you roll 5-6 joints and put them in a cigarette pack full with cigarettes (minus the spots your joints take up. and when it goes through the x-ray thing you cant tell there in there. the only thing you have to worry about is the airports, getting the shit on the boat might be a little easier just because theres no dogs and stuff.

i dont think they have dogs, my friend just went on one and he said there wasnt, and that the place im going is insane, and lots of bars and hot ass girls, so ill have a good time, but marijuana would make it better, or i could just go around asking ppl, " donde esta mota?", but i dunno, gimme some more suggestions

the cruise i went on there was a guy thatg was 20 and he was from canada. he somehow snuck 2 ounces on the ship and was selling to kids, he probly made some mad loot because you can put quiet a price on bud on a cruise since theres like nowhere else you can get it. But i sugges that u smoke at night at like 1-2 because theres people everywhere on the boat all the time

yeah, so you guys think its straight, to take it on the ship, i just gotta figure out how to hide it, ive got a eighth. and its pretty compact shit, so not alot, i was gunna tape it to the inside of my thigh.

B*MoN3Y said:
i suggest you roll 5-6 joints and put them in a cigarette pack full with cigarettes (minus the spots your joints take up). and when it goes through the x-ray thing you cant tell there in there
not sure if u skipped that but i did that and it worked man

dont ducktape it to your leg. thats a dumb idea IMO. they can easily search you adn find that. stick it inside of a disposable camera. that works through airports. or the cig pack sounds like a really good idea also. good luck. smoke on.

Even better would be to put it in cigarette tubes so it looks just like cigarettes. You can always re-roll once you're on the boat.

On a flight to Florida, I duck taped it to my inner thigh, right near my right ball. It worked perfectly. Just don't where any metal incase ther is a metal detector. Have a safe trip man. :grinjoint:

Rolling it is the best thing. Other good thing is just putting it in your suitcase between some cloths. Brigning it onboard will not be hard. Smoking without getting in crap will be.

Smoking off-board

What about smoking on other countries beaches, is it legal? I am taking a cruise this summer and I don't want to be in another countries jail or something.

To tell you the truth man your probably gonna end up smoking w/ plenty of people on the cruise. Trust me everybody tokes up, and when your out in open water nobody gives a fuck. Have fun man. :peace: :bong: :joint:

I had to sneak a few eighths on a plane last year. So what I did was just quadruple bag 'em. And put them in a shampoo bottle about half full of shampoo. Dogs don't smmell it. So if you're paranoid about it id recomend it.

try to get some hash, it's so easy to conceal :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom