cruise anyone?

Jri5002

anyone ever brought some green with them on a cruise recently? do you get searched when entering a ship? I am going on a cruise soon and I am debating trying to sneek some pot on the boat with me or just trying to buy some on a carribian island.

I've never personally been searched on a cruise but I've never taken anything with me. For me it seems to close quarters but I wonder if there are any Green friendly cruise ships it would be worth looking into.

shit man I've been wondering the same thing, I'm going on a cruise to this July

I would bring some with me safer than tring to buy some on a carribian island the last thing you want is to end up in jail on some island.
also i would bring a paper towel roll with bounce dryer sheets stuffed inside and go into the washroom in my room turn on any fan, light up my joint and blow the smoke thru the paper towel roll up to the fan, and spray some air freshener when im done .
throw on some shades and head for the pool :smokin3:

ps. I would also get a feel for when the maids come to clean the room and try not to smoke tell after they come for the day,if you see then in the hall on the way to breakfast ask if they can go clean it now .

I took some on a plane once, I was even super searched!! I rolled it up and then put it in some plastic. Then I wrapped it with paper towels and stuffed it down the front of my pants. I think the girl doing the searching thought it was a maxi pad...worked for me :) Made Vegas that much more fun!!

Another thought would be to hide it in a maxi pad? If you are a boy, this would be really GAY

^^^^

uhhh yeah

Pretty much from what I hear, you don't get searched and if they do they just look through some things making sure there arent any weapons, or something along those lines. If you just put it in a ziplock bag then put it in some peanut butter, they wont find it. My buddies went on a cruise once they brought a oz with them and they just put it in multiple bags and put it in the pockets of the pants they were bringing with them. They also brought 1 1/2 gals of rum with them by putting it in water bottles.

The best way I found to take bud onto planes, and stuff where if you get searched, buy some advil or some tylonal(?), empty the pills out, then fill the thing with bud, then put some of the pills on top, and you are all set. I took about a lil under an oz of some really dank blueberry once when I went on vacation by using that. Most likely they won't say anything, but if they do say you get headaches.

Back
Top Bottom