Pot Bust on the Norwegian Majesty

Weedpipe

420 Member
A passenger on the Norwegian Majesty was arrested last week in Bermuda on possession of 12 "cannabis joints," according to a report today in the Bermuda Royal Gazette.

Frank Brazinski, 54, of Pennsylvania, on a week-long cruise from Philadelphia, was discovered with the stash during a random search of the ship by a drug-sniffing dog at St. George's.

An NCL spokeswoman confirmed that sniffer dogs board NCL ships in Bermuda for random searches and that a passenger had been arrested on the Oct. 17 cruise.

According to the newspaper, the joints were discovered in Brazinski's luggage inside his cabin, and contained 7.59 grams of cannabis. On Thursday, Brazinsky pleaded guilty to importation of drugs into Bermuda and was fined $1,500.

After the discovery of the pot, Brazinsky was disembarked from the ship, which returned to Philadelphia after three days on the island.

There was no word on whether Brazinski has since left Bermuda.

News Hawk- Weedpipe 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: USA TODAY
Author: Fran Golden
Contact: News, Travel, Weather, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, U.S. & World - USATODAY.com
Copyright: 2009 USA TODAY
Website:Pot bust on the Norwegian Majesty - The Cruise Log - USATODAY.com

This happened to me and I was allowed back on the ship. I had to be processed on day two of the trip and go to court on day three day of the trip, and pay the fine they were really nice to. Believe me this is how they make their money, I believe that the housekeepers sniff you out before you embark and rat you out. l I saw a guy every night smoking pot on the bottom deck and he wasn't in court either. SO DON"T SMOKE IN YOUR ROOM!!!! I believe that you can smoke on the ship as crazy as this may sound. But by the time you reach Bermuda it better be gone roaches and all.
Learned my lesson!!:rollit::rollit:

Back
Top Bottom