Can you smoke on a cruise ship?

my buddy got thrown off a cruise ship recently, for smoking weed...
he is now on an international list to be double checked everywhere he goes, worldwide...
depends on who catches you, i guess, just like anywhere else...

That one needed to be repeated. Getting yourself on an official sh*t list - that does NOT have an expiration date - can really cause hassles down the road if you intend to travel across the globe, visit friends/relatives in Canada or Mexico, et cetera.

Whenever one does anything that carries any degree of risk, one should ALWAYS be aware of all of the possible consequences - and weigh the odds of getting caught against those consequences.

Lots of the ships now have cameras ... in the hallways, on the decks, etc.

Just like any group of people, there are thieves aboard each and every cruise. A friend of my ex-wife got hit by a pickpocket. The guy got caught. The friend was told that there are obvious cameras which are in the main there so that all of the thieves will assume that anywhere that there aren't highly visible cameras are the "safe to steal" areas. And that's how the pickpocket got caught.

You could always do what they (still, AfaIK) do on aircraft carriers. Toke up in the reactor room because officers don't go there unless they absolutely have to. No, wait - that wasn't it... Oh, yeah: Take a trash bag with no holes in it, neck down the top with a firm grip, and exhale ALL of your smoke in it. Then dump it out a porthole/window on the stern side. Or carry it to the farthest point on the stern that you can get (have to carry a fairly large "tote bag" with a smaller trash bag inside it). Make sure you bring something that is GUARANTEED to work to seal off the top while you carry it.

NOTE: I have never been on a cruise ship, take that into consideration before trying it.

Personally, I think that if one doesn't have the willpower to abstain for the duration of the cruise - or if one has a medical need to consume during the same period - that it might be wise to vacation within the boundaries of the country that they live in. But that's just my opinion.

Yeah well I was on a cruise ship and was caught smoking weed we were taken to the ship prison! as soon as we reached international waters they threw us overboard - can u believe it!!! :tokin:

Only joking of course they didnt throw us overboard!

The only thing u gotta worry bout is dock authorities so going through port customs on the way out and coming back in make sure ur weed is airtight and packed away! sniffer dogs r a rarity used for spot-checks (r few & cost a lot) so u would have to be really unlucky to even see 1 let alone get properly searched!

Once thru and onboard u r relatively homefree! although if u r of a low intelligence and have trouble judging discretion then u may be better off holiday caravanin it to the middle of nowhere and puffin on a phat 1 in a field - 0% risk on holiday - just mind the cowpats (64% risk) when ur trippin :grinjoint:

However if u can trust urself to successfully operate weed in a civilised environment onboard a ship then please read on!

If u can open the window in ur cabin then limited smokin ONLY is advised - any more and ur entire deck will start to develop the highly distinctive scent -essense of 'erb! - this will flag u up as trouble makers and lead to ur neighbours DEFINITELY making a complaint about u - not good! For this reason 80% of ur high must be achieved by utillising 1of the 2 following action plans....

Plan A: wait until dark - skinn up in ur cabins - proceed to the rear of the vessel* - and negotiate ur way 2ur highest deck level** - look around a bit - start blazing!

Plan B: (In the event of external variable interference rendering Plan A ineffective) - wait until dark - skinn up in ur cabins - proceed to the rear of the vessel - and negotiate ur way 2ur highest deck level - look around a bit -SHIT ITS TOO DODGY AROUND HERE MAN - ORIENTEER URSELVES AROUND THE NEAREST CORNER -start blazing - WALK - BLAZE - WALK - BLAZE - TRIP - BLAZE - FALLABOUT A BIT - BLAZE - BLAZE - BLAZE - GET LOST - BLAZE - WALK BIT MORE - BLAZE BIT MORE - GET LOST BIT MORE - PROPER HIGH SHOULD NOW B REACHED. The return leg 2ur cabin can never be planned for - use stoner logic and improvise :goodluck:

*the theory here is that the ship's primary acceleration the bridge and viewing apertures face foward therefore rear blazing is lower risk to visibility; also with the additional bonus of a constant breeze travellin from fornt to rear of ship offering optimal 'erb scent evacuation its a no brainer!
**heat and smoke rise therefore by occupying the highest achievable point ondeck u r reducing ur vertical detection rate; additional - by holding the high ground u have greater visability over ur enemy and temporary concealment techniques can be employed when contact is made!
This will more than likely allow for the session 2get all of u mashed up - mission complete! :slide:

Back
Top Bottom