Curing process, Pruning Perfection, and after harvest yellowing?

WeedSmokerNYC

Try to make this post short and simple.

First off I have dried buds in a mesh netting in a dark cool place for a week they are about 90-95% Dry getting ready to move into jars. Should I open daily for 1 hour then put back into dark or can I leave them on desk in a semi lit room (Not really bright its the "grow" Room" TV Light and Small light leaks from tents)

Secondly I harvested a lot of auto moby dick, they smell great, but I didn't prune correctly on a lot of buds, after they dried up its buddy but a lot of sugar leafs that turned yellow AFTER harvest. Tested some smoke is really good, some is really really harsh almost makes me gag. Is it normal for sugar leafs to brown or yellow after drying? They had no light on them while drying for a week in 40-60% Humidity and 60-75F no signs of mold or bugs (Have powerful microscope hooked to PC)

So my last question would be what is the best way to prune sugar leafs? It is REALLY hard to get my prune knife in teh little buds with all those sugar leafs unless I make every nug a popcorn nug which is harder then having bid branches and nugs.

Back
Top Bottom