Curious

Once again, new to this. Last time i grew anything i was 17 and climbing pine trees to plant in buckets atop the trees. Sont really have a good grasp on the whole process yet. Still very excitable when i see little pink looking hairs. (Although the color is almosy definitely because of the lights) still exciting.

Sent from my SM-S978L using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I am leaving for 11 days to italy in a couple of weeks. That will be week 7 on my grow. Right around the time i assumed i would be switching to flowering. Can i push that back? My roomate will be watering for me. I dont want to ask him to do too much.

I assumed as much. The bigger and older the plant the better the yield, is that somewhat accurate??

Yes. Not a lot of info on dreamctacher strand but i did read that they grow a fair amount during flower

Ive got a ton of room if they get large, and i cant wait for italy!!! First time to europe!

I lived in the virgin islands for a couple years and have traveled all over central america, mexico, and the caribbean. First time to europe . Starting in rome and driving down to sicily with my girl. Super pumped. Booked a hotel at a vineyard on mt.vesuvias. going to get wine drunk on a volcano, booyah!

Should i top my plants?? Its not a matter of space, ive got height to work with. Will it enhance my yields?

Yes, topping with training will spread the canopy for more efficient use of light. Microtopping will stress the plant less. That's where you just pinch off the tiny leaf pair just forming. Pull the top leaves gently apart so you can reach the tiny leaves hidden. It will look like you didn't do anything, you'll have a day or two where no leaves open, then new shoots at top and noticeable branching below also. For the size you're going for 1 topping should be enough.

Ive just got to say, i hope i grow some dank weed because the stuff im getting delivered to me in southern california is fire. Im doing some serious cartoon watching on some banana ogs right now

420-magazine-mobile825072457.jpg

Topped my plants two days ago, notbing new to report yet, the one on the right has a bunch of lower leave problems. They dont appear to have gotten any worse over the past couple days, still a bit concerned.

420-magazine-mobile1632392963.jpg

Moved these two into bigger pots yesterday, they have gotten a little wilted, losing some lower leaves as well. This is becoming a consistent problem, all of my plants are getting yellow wilted leaves. I cant figure out why

Back
Top Bottom