Curling leaves

ganjafarmerjo

Hey this is my first time growing and im just experimenting with some bag seeds. my set up is under 4 39 watt 36" high output t5 Florescent. its only about two weeks old and the leaves were starting to curl and new leaves coming in are twisted and curled any helpppp???
IMG_018822.JPG
IMG_019316.JPG
IMG_018920.JPG

I'd take the plastic cover off your plant and lower the light about a foot ... then I'd let the soil get good and dry before I watered it again.

:bongrip:

well the other day it was like 105 out and it got up to 95 where the plant is. when i remove the plastic the humility drops to around 20%. and does miracle grow have the wrong fertz and could be burning it?

If it's a soil w/ time release nutrition it can be too 'hot' for seedlings. That said, I've had many seeds come up in MG and had them do just fine ... A little twisting isn't all that bad ...

I'd take the plastic cover off your plant and lower the light about a foot ... then I'd let the soil get good and dry before I watered it again.

is that okay if the humidity drops to like 20% without that plastic cover?

the mg im using is moisture control, it help keep in moisture and help from over watering, it also has continuous release nutrients for 6 months.

Back
Top Bottom