Help leafs curling upwards not takeing much water ?

kushcheese9

hi

i have 3 plants growing in exact conditions but one of the plants have curling leaves and doesnt take alot of water and feed like the other two which seem to be thriving .

theres no yellowing of leaves the plant seems to be very healthy but for the curling upwards leaves and she is not takeing much feed and water does anybody know what the problem is ?

Growing in coco soil
under 600 watt about 25 inches away
ph kept between 5.7 6.3
temp 21 c to 30 c
fan left on 24hours
using the correct amount of feed as im following a programe givern to me by the growshop.

thanks

Might be a heat/to much light issue.
Also might be nutrient lock out/up.

When in doubt flush your plants.

:peace: to the brothers and sisters.
cocoJoe

Hello all, I am also having this problem and am growing in all organic soil. i have the healthiest plants on earth but have noticed slight curling of the outsides of my fan leaves. They are curling up. I am guessing that it is a lighting issue because they are under a 600w HPS light. Leaves are perfectly green other wise and growth has been impressive. I went ahead and topped them and have noticed no ill effects. I wonder if you are experiencing the curling from your light as well? The curling on mine is not too bad so I was going to leave it alone unless it starts getting worse or if any of you have had experience with this issue and found a better solution. I have learned to leave it alone, don't panic and only treat it if you know exactly what it is your treating your plant for. If I wasn't such a chicken sh!t I would post pics lol. Hope that helps you at all.

Leaf's curling upwards like a taco indicates very low humidity or high heat...the plants are trying to sweat...like when your hot you raise your arms to cool your armpits...same thing

Updait: I went ahead and raised my light 10 inches, hopefully that will give them the relief they need. I measured the light before I moved the fixture and whew! I was throwing some rays at those babies! So now they are in a much more comfortable range. I will keep ya posted if it helps. You can get one of these light meters at lowes. Mine is the probe style and it checks, ph, light and soil water content. It was probably 10 bucks. :thumb:

to lord indica .....

how far is your light now away from the top of your plants ?

alsooo to alll how much should i mist my room a day soo that the humitidy is fine for the plants ? only in the dark period ?

to lord indica .....

how far is your light now away from the top of your plants ?

alsooo to alll how much should i mist my room a day soo that the humitidy is fine for the plants ? only in the dark period ?
30 inches away for now I will be raising the light to 36 inches and keeping it around there for the remainder of the grow. My leaves do not have the taco effect it's just the serrated part of the leaf that is curling in. I am glad to say once I raised my light, it seems to have helped considerably.:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom